Bunny Pictures for Everybun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LedaHartwood

Reaction score
My amazing boyfriend, Curtis, nesting with Mya's kits. They're about one week in this photo.

244.jpg

I was finally able to download my pictures that I've been promising since joining RO! Promise delivered! It's about 2:30am, here in the States, so I'll put them up when I get up tomorrow. I have a few pics in my Bunny Blog "Five Bunny Butts".

I'll have pictures of the Kits from week 1-2, Xaiver, Mya, and my new pup Aiden! Plus pics some of my babies, that are no longer with me. But they're so beautiful, that I have to share :(

:cool: Promise Kept ;)

Oh! I saw this yesterday but the site was messing up so I couldn't say how adorable they are!!!

The little one with 'eye liner' is either Two-Tone, or Crusoe. We thought Crusoe may have been a peanut due to her small size, but she pulled through and prove us wrong. She's just our runty-runt.

This is "Little Brother", the largest kit of the litter. This is at about two weeks. This was taken after an 'open eye' picture was taken, but she was sleepy :)

254.jpg

So you can see how massive 'Little Brother' is. Here's a size comparision between one of the normal sized kits, and 'Little Brother' (taken at one week)

243.jpg

Latest posts

Back