Bunny Personalities

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sept111.jpg

Mocha is the first bunny I ever got. He is the most independent butloves attention. He is very bossy and you better not do something hedoesn't want and never ignore him when he was attention or a treat.He's also probably the laziest of the bunnies. He has me trained tocome when he wont come to me. I think he thinks he's a Great Dane.

Sep1828.jpg

Spice is my big baby. He's very shy around strangers but loves me. Heloves food and when he's not too lazy, he'll come binkying to me forscratches. He's also the most trouble out of the 3 of them. He's veryjealous of my new baby and constantly tries to attack him through thefence. He hates his mom paying attention to the baby and not him. IfSpice is in his hutch and can see the baby out in one of the runs, hegets really mad and thumps at me and wont come near me. He is the mostlaid back of the 3.

Sep1818.jpg

And last but not least is baby Eli. He's so cheeky and simply can'tstand to not be at my feet. He loves to give kisses and follows me likea dog. He really likes my other 2 boys but Spice can't stand him. Hepouts if I pet Mocha or Spice and ignore him. He loves cuddles and letsme do anything to him that I want. He's full of personality and alwaysgets himself into trouble.

I have plenty of room outside. I want to make a bunny run for my baby's. I think that would be fun.

I think I put the wrong picture up for Daddy. I think that was Rosie.They are both broken mini rex and they are about the same size.

This is Daddy

Wow, I was reading through this andrealized something. When I answered this Apollo was still an onlychild. My how things have changed. So I will update this.

Christa
ChristaLookingCute.jpg

Christa is an awesome little girl. She is a 6 monthold MiniLop.She is very sweet. She is so small and delicate, a realpampered princess. She is very loving. She is so curious and has tocheck out everything. She stands up every morning so I can kiss thatcute nose and tell her what a good girl she is.

Hopi
Aug23pm030.jpg

Hopi is has become a complete love. He is a New Zealand/Lopmix.He loves to jump up on the couch and have us pet him. Heis never still for long. He can binky so high it's amazing. He isalways doing something cute and is always good for a laugh.

Stormy
Aug23pm007.jpg

Stormy is a real handful. She is a4 month old NetherlandDwarf/Polish mix.She is really independent. She is as fast asthe wind. She doesn't like to be held but will sit still for a fewminutes to let us pet her. She is a reserved girl. Did I mention she issuper fast.;)

Koda
LookShesPosing.jpg

Koda is a sweet girl. She's a 3 year oldOpal HollandLop.She was so shy when she came here. She would hide in theback of her cage but now W:shock:W. She is right there at her cage doorbegging for pets, treats and time out. She loves going outside. She isa totally different girl from the one that first came here.

Norman
WhatASweetFace.jpg

Norman is a doll. He's a 3 year old chinchilla Holland Lop. He isalways right there my face. He loves a good brushing. He melts into apurring puddle when we pet him. He always looks so mad but is one ofthe happiest rabbits I know.

Tina

how cute !!!!!!!!

your family has really grown. mine has also in the past months.

I have a doe dwarf netherland on order. I haven't seen her yet but shewas born last week. My breeder called me and told me about her.

mary

Pebbles

Pebbles is 15 months old now. She is aspayed agouti Netherland Dwarf. She isvery laid back and she lets us do anything toher, as you can see in the picture. She will eatanything we feed her and loves to be petted and gives unconditionalkisses. We are giving her more freedom in thehouse, and she has the backyard all toherself. At night we still keep her inher cage for safe keeping, But that is tokeep her safe from all the bunny-nappers. :p

Rainbows! :D

mary wrote:
I'm going to try to put more than one at a time.

I don't know if it will work or not.

the first one is a netherland dwarf, he is 4 months old. I haven't named him yet. He weights about 2 pounds.

I'll try to do another one but if it doesn't work---sorry.........................

the second one is a yellow mini dutch about 4 1/2 months old now. he isstill small at about 3 pounds but will probably get to be about 4.

if the second one overroad the first I'll do them one at a time

mary
Mary - Your yellow mini dutch is actually a Blue TortDutch (not mini). Dutch weigh between 3 1/2 and 5 1/2pounds. They do not carry the dwarf gene. I havenever heard of a "mini" dutch here in the U.S. A dwarf dutchis actually a Netherland Dwarf with Dutch markings.

Sharon-------perhaps I was missinformed---Idon't know---the breeder I buy my bunnies from has always told me theyare mini dutch----I have bought several and friends have also----noneof them have ever been over 4 pounds----I don't claim to be an experton bunnies only a bunny lover----no matter what anyone calls my bunniesI love them just the same----I went to a bunny show and bought threebunnies----The papers they gave me on them say they are broken minirex----I'll attach a picture of one----they all three look a lotalike----Do you think that is what they really are???----I love all ofmy bunnies the same but I would like to know what breed theyare----thanks for the info---mary

Update-Bramble passed away over the summer, shewas getting on in years, i still miss her terribly...i can't believeit's been so long, i can't even remember what she looks like anymore!!!:sad:

However, Moe, Briar and Smokey are all doing great, on a happier note...

Moe- Age= around ten months Breed=Holland lop buck

He is such a sweetie, he's curled up in my hoody pocket rightnow! He's so kind and gentle and loves to bob his head up and down totry and refocus and see, it's so cute

Smokey- age,five months, breed, hollan lop doe

This is my other baby, she's due tomorrow!!! I hope she's pregnant thistime!! can't really place her attitude, haven't hung out with her thatmuch

Briar-1/2 cottontail, 1/4 dutch, 1/4 ? age= idk, he was a rescue buck

He is such a BUTT!!! Hahaha, i love him to death! Idk what i'd do w/ out him, he's my lil' Bri-Baby

Ellie

Oh no, Ellie! I'm sorry to hear aboutBramble. I always liked seeing pitcutresand hearingstories about her and Briar.

:rose:

Kilie is a 9+ year old Netherland Dwarf. Shewill be 10 in February, but she is barely slowing down. Although, sheis finally mellowing out. As a baby her nicknames were: tiny terror,powder-puff-of-pain, heathen, killer, and well you can see what kind ofreputation she had. She is full of personality. My friends fight towatch her. The killer bun has no idea she is only 3.25#. I once saw herchase my friend's 50# hound dog. I guess you could say she is anAlpha-bun.

Kilie was born in Idaho, but drug to Georgia to help me pursue gradschool, and just last week we moved to South Carolina. How many rabbitshave frequent flyer miles?

When she isn't demanding nose rubs she loves fresh herbs from mygarden, bananas, hay, flowers, and just about anything else. Can I justsay a rabbit is the perfect compliment to a veggie.

I could go on and on. I am one proud bunny mom!

:angel:Sorry 2 hear about Bramble.

Minky, 4 yrs, mini rex, female: loves to snuggle and run around in thegrass. Likes to play peek-a-boo. Loves fresh veggies andfruits, hates hay. Adventure seeker and dare devil, but notso much dare devil stunts now that she's older. She's prettymellow and laid back now.

Fufu, 10 months, hollond lop, male: Loves to be craddled like ababy. He is a porker, in that he tries to eateverthing. Sometimes if he really wants it he will bite thecage bars and shake the cage separated by shoving his nose through thebars. When he sees or hears you he runs all around his cagein circles till you pet him. When he doesn't get his way hewill stomp either until he gets it or for a few minutes. Heenjoys running around in the grass and leavingpoop trails inthe house.

gypsy wrote:
Tasha : really hyper , dont like humans.

This bunnie is me!!! LOL My nickname and my traits with the exceptionthat I do like some humans, but there are somethat...........................weeeeeell like I said my traits .:p

Bindy nearly 1 = likes snuggling & kissing, ruler of our house. Loves to dig and play in WoodyPet!!

Roger about 8 wks old = seems to be watching us allthe time, loves laying in the bunny lounge. Likes to sneak up on youand bump you with his nose hard then run away.

Amber
about 8wks old = Trouble (yes with a capital T) fastestrabbit I have ever seen, tears around the place like lightning.

Gizmo
about 8wks old = loves playing with toys, balls, baby keys, loo rolls anything.

wrigley_163.jpg

That is Wrigley. He is just just over a year old and fromwhat I know is a Holland Lop. He is a crazy little guyalthough I must admit he has settled down some with age. Heloves to run around and explore and he can't pass up a treat.He prefers either dried papaya or alfalfa slims. He alsoenjoys giving kisses and he loves to be petted.

Latest posts

Back