Bunny or Blood hound!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
This Bunny is gonna be the death ofme. Pez our little poop dispenser, can find a TV channelchanger anywhere we hide it. Short of putting them where wecan never find them again, we have to remember to put them up somewhereout of reach. As I was sitting here replying to this forum, Ilooked around to check on the bunnies. Only to find Pezhappily chewing off the buttons to the changer, that I hadhid! Now the only button left on the changer is the downchannel... Sigh... Ponders if this is a comment on my choice ofprograms to watch. Well, I suppose that if he didn't keep meoccupied by making a mess in whatever he gets into, I'd have to go andpick on my husband instead LOL

Keep those channel changers out of the way.. they are a delicious treat APPARENTLY!

lol our old stereo remote has no buttons left, courtesy of Romeo :) They really do love chewing those buttons off!

I take it thoselittle rubbery buttons were notintentionally designed for rabbitteeth , how silly wehumans are .

Latest posts

Back