Bunny names, and sharing them

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Korr is a pretty unique name. Especially since his full name is Korrailli.
I have seen a few Sophie's and I think a Penny (Penelope) or 2 on here.
Not sure if there are any Sean's around here.

I have Tobi (female), and Kelly has Toby (male). I think someone else has a Toby, as well?

Haven't seen any other Nick's or Amelia's, though. :)

I haven't seen any Sasha's or Mika's (pronounced Mee-kah) around. I also have no idea why I gave them those names--they just sort of popped into my head... LOL!

Cool thread!

I had the following names in my former rabbitry:

Winslow
Torianne
Isabelle
Kimber
Beauty
Serena
Licorice
The Crown Jewel (she was a Fuzzy Lop)
Superdave (a Fuzzy Lop)
Lily
Ermidar
Ralph
Pudgie
Emily
Hershey

My son Andy had Sausage and Steak, too. He was ona "food group" series of names, but those buns were pets, never dinner!

And there was my Magellan who delighted in spraying judges....

Now I have Axel and Juno here and Jared and his girls pending...

Denise

I have a Skyler too! As Peg mentioned, she has a Roary, and there used to be an adorable bunny named Roren on the forum but he died a year or so ago. Rory is short for Rhiordan though and I know there aren't any other Rhiordans. As far as I know, there are no other Tallulahs or Phoebes. Maherwoman has Cinnamon aka Cinnabun and there's at least one other person with a Cinnabun too. I think it's a great bunny name regardless of it's apparent popularity!

I know I had some trouble naming Skyler and Phoebe Mae because I didn't want them to have to share their names with any other forum bunnies.

Lets see I have....

Ringo Starr

Connor Grayson

Teresa Mekare

Dallas Jinx Jones

Elvis Aaron

Wyatt Holliday Earp

Noah Chibi Ash

Gwyneth Apple Hoshi

Fosters....

SweetPea who became Rocky ( I named him Rocky)

Bree (came with that name)

Desi (I named)

Indie (Came with it)

Hugs and Tugs but we called them Alexander and Nicholas A.K.A.Alex and Little Nicky.

Galen (I named)

Chibi (See above)

Halo (I named)

Princess Kiara aka Kiki (I named)

Cheerio (Came with)

Pablo (Came with)

Gabriel (I named)

Dublinperky, the other night I actually dreamed I got a new bunny and named it Nessa. I think it was the day your bunny gave birth so it must have got all mixed up in my sleep brain. Pretty name!

I know there's at least two or three other Magic's on here.
I know there's another few Willow's....

The rest of my crew are:

Mississippi
Minnesota
Autumn (is there another bun on here named Autumn?)
Sage
Savannah
Bruce
Ray
Lily (I know WabbitDad has/had a bunny named Lily)

Emily

We currently have:

Donovan
Walnut
Jacob
Brayden
Noel
Lena
Blue
Bella
Esmee
Monarch
Maggie
Taffy

...4 of those are babies, we have another 4 babies who are currently un-named.

I have an Evie :D I love that name. I also have a sophie and a saffy and I know someone else has or had a saffy.

my more unusual ones are Lil' Bit (cause he is a little bit of bunny :p)
Mimzy
JB (after James Bond but made into Jimmy Bond after his breeder)
Lady Marmalade
Yoda
Oscar
Phantom
MIMI
gosh and the list goes on LOL

hee hee and I have a Tracy after our very own Flashy :D she is one of my faves as she is a blue fox

I have a Poppy! :D
Lotsa Pebbles!
There was another Georgie awhile back.. but I don't think she's active on the forum. And I think there's a few other Jasmine's
Not sure if anyone has aBruno though? Nobunny comes to mind atm atleast!

I think I'm the only one on here with a Stratus or a Nebula, and I don't think any one else has a Galaxy or Orion. Hmmm, can you sense a theme with my names? Course then my cats are Aurora, DaVinci, Galileo, Mercury and Neptune, and I used to have a Venus.

I use to have a Zeus, but he passed away last Aug. I know TinysMom has a Zeus now and I saw someone else post with one today!

I also use to have a Nibbles, which I know is a really common bunny name. That was when I was a kid though, I think I named him when I was about 3. He lived to be 15 so I grew up with him.

Now I have Barnaby (who was Kiwi when I got him), and the bunnies I adopted from the rescue me section in Jan. They came with the names Toki and Amelie, but my boyfriend wanted to rename them so we call them Ziggy and BerryMelon (we just call her Berry though). I think I saw a Berri on here before, and maybe a Ziggy but I'm not sure? And I don't think I've seen another Barnaby but I could be wrong.

Don't think theres any Dippy's :D

Not sure about Fluffballs though - maybe Fluffy?! But Fluffball not sure.. I think there must be another Benjamin out there but Benjamin- Gray...!

Back