Bunny love

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybenji

Reaction score
I was laying on the floor with my bun giving him some love and he started licking my face then he stopped and would just keep his head there touching noses with me ! So adorable! What does it mean??? Thanks!

Hey! Thanks so much for the reply! I sure hope he loves me because I love him! This is the first time he's done that to me and I've had him for about 5 months now. Its almost like he was snuggling with me! I was touched! He did it with his cheek too he pressed his face up against mine and just left it there for quite some time... I was like wow, that's awesome! I do have one other question. He likes to go under my bed and in between the boxspring and matress, do u think he will hurt himself like this?

Like an eskimo kiss, right? I did that all the time with my MILU!! As a matter of fact, I was thinking about this a lot yesterday!!! It's one of the cutest things we can do (I'd say one of the cutest things a bunny does but *everything* they do is SO cute!! hehe)
I guess it's like a kiss.. I'd always put my MILU in a chair and he liked to give me eskimo kisses, it was soooo cute..... one of the things I miss...

I don't know how your bed is.. our beds have some stuff but not springs under the mattresses.. my bunnies loved to get under all beds here, and when my 1st bunny was a baby he also liked to get under the refrigerator, under the washing machine, under anything he could find a way to fit. Never got hurt. My 2nd bunny actually dug a little hole behind our couch and entered inside there. I got no idea what's inside a couch, but again he never got hurt. It was really funny when my father 1st told me my bunny was INTO the couch.. I thought he was crazy..
:laugh::roflmao:

Latest posts

Back