Bunny Insurance

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueRiley

Reaction score
I am considering getting health insurance for my rabbit, I think it's a good thing to have, just in case. I have no idea what company to go with though. I was hoping you guys could tell me which ones are good and which ones I should run screaming from.
Thanks!!

I tried to research companies that insure bunnies online but the only one I could find was VPI. I ended up asking my vet if there was a company they recommended because I could only find one but was looking to comparison shop and he said they always recommend VPI. I keep meaning to call and request info, since you can't get info on plans for exotics (anything other than cats and dogs) online.

http://www.petinsurance.com/plans-and-coverage/bird-and-exotic-pet-insurance.aspx

I had the insurance very briefly. I dropped it as soon as I read in the policy that they can drop the pet at any time they want to. So any time the rabbit has expenses, once you submit them, they can cancel so they won't have to pay future expenses. I was very disappointed.

You can hit the search button up top and type insurance. Theres maybe 3 threads about insurance. Not many replies to them but maybe you will find something.

Latest posts

Back