Bunny Fest! October 8th at the WISE Hall in Vancouver

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bun Slave

Reaction score
VRRA is holding it's annual Bunny Fest at the Wise Hall on October 8th. Hope local (and maybe not so local) bunny folks feel like dropping by!

It's from 12 - 4pm and will have free vet checkups, nail trims, fun and educational stuff and you'll get to hang out with other fabulous bunny owners.

Bring your bunny if they're not stressed by other buns. There's a little play area for them!

http://www.vrra.org/wp-beta1/?p=2742

:party:

So who is going tomorrow? (I'm leaving it way late to ask, LOL!)

Bun Slave, are you still going? (Sorry about Nero). :( Gina? Rue? Rosanna? Dawn??

I'm going to try and get there with Mikey but I have to get out to New West with him afterwards.

Not sure I'll have time to take him home and still make it to New West.

If I decide to take him home, I'll only be there for the first couple of hours, if I take him to NW, the last couple of hours (which is my preference!).

Fair warning to all, I have a great memory but its incredibly short! I need reminding re: who EVERYBODY is (sometimes even my family).

I'd think it's Alzheimers except I've been like this since childhood, can't even blame it on a misspent adolescence.

My cell is 608-1300. (With the usual area code).

Let me know!

sas (aka S o r e l l e)

I'll be going over before it starts to drop off some bundles of willow sticks, then running some errands (Hello, Baker's market!) then swinging back later in the afternoon. If it's anything like last year, it'll be full of people!

:party:

I didn't get back in time to go and see if anyone ended up with some willow sticks or not. I will be going back to the willow grower's place and getting some more to chop up in a few weeks - once I do I'll let the board know. Maybe it can be shared by lots of little buns all over (forewarning: Canada Post ain't cheap).

:brownbunny

Missed the willow sticks! I didn't get much past the entrance, actually, LOL! Mikey gets a lot of attention and I wanted to get his butt shaved a bit. (He ended up getting a cut, oops!).

The highlight was definitely Gus! And Aurora368/Dawn's Baxter, so awesome seeing that sweet old guy again.

They were such polar opposites, Gus was the happiest, most active bunny there! Baxter just slept like a baby in Dawn's sister's arms).

Gus looked and acted so ridiculously healthy and happy, I'm suspicious about his test results showing kidney failure.

And what a sweetheart! :bunnyheart Rue and the boys were awesome too. :) Great time was had by all. Although Mike hated the slippery floor, and I was too busy talking to people to let him hang out in the play area, so he mostly just found a box to sit on under a table and hung out there.

I went for a family dinner after (thanks to Dawn for the ride!) and he discovered the back patio with it's carpet, cement benches, tables, chairs and rabbit-friendly flowers and he was in bunny heaven.

Looking forward to the pics. :camera

sas :bunnydance:

So that's why Mikey was sitting on that box! Haha! He's such a mellow guy, I just wanted to snorgle him!

Hope his cut is feeling better. Poor guy! Those mats can be tough to cut out. Poor Gus has his share too. :(

Do you think I should get a second opinion about Gus? It does seem really weird how active and happy he is, that he would be so sick. If he didn't leave dribbles on the floor behind him, I'd never think there was anything wrong with him!

Too bad you couldn't make it, Watermelons. If there's a local RO meetup, I'll for sure be there!

Rue

Latest posts

Back