Bunny Buddy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~*sAbRiNa*~

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried this?
http://store.binkybunny.com/floppy-bunny-rabbit-puppet--surrogate-p135.aspx

I have a pretty good bond with Sabrina and give her as much attention as I can. She also has a little stuffed horse as a companion, but she hardly ever snuggles/grooms it (maybe once a month I will see her licking it). I was just wondering is anyone has ever heard of this toy or have used it with success. I don't think that she is lonely or sad but I think it might be nice for her to have a bunny friend.

hi Sabrina, that is really cute. Buttercup has stuffed Bunny which he "LOVES". He's constantly licking it.

I like this one because it says it doesn't shed. I need something for Daisy Mae. Let me know if you get it what it's like.

Susan:)

I guess another "concern" that I have is that another you can make the toy groom your bun but what if she wants it to groom her when I'm not home?

Rabbits are funny creatures. Our Cmdr Bun-Bun would attack any and everything we put in close proximity to her. If you rolled a ball across the floor she would attack it and pop it not matter how big or small.

I dont think that would work for my bunnies. They love to scratch at any fluffy material. Chewing toys are better for us. Keeps their mind off being lonely

Scone had three stuffed friends - for two of them I use the word "friends" advisedly, as he actually used them as, umm, surrogate girlfriends. In fact, anything on the floor with uppy ears, he'd knock flat and have his way with.

scone0582.jpg

Then I bought the Borders Easter Bunny a few years back because it looked like Scone's twin - the same coloration, and, unlike the teddy-bear-like Butter and Margarine, Borders sits just like a real rabbit. Scone adopted him immediately as a friend, and would sit next to him and groom him.

sconetwin9349.jpg

Since she came to live with me in August, Natasha basically ignored the stuffed bunnies until just a week or so ago. Now, she's been pestering Butter and asserting her dominance - but, like Scone used to do, she grooms Borders.

7648_121400_380000002.jpg

Mike, those pictures are so precious! Awww now I want to get Sabrina a little bunny friend that looks like her too. That's one of the things that drew me to this one, because it has nice long floppy ears like hers.

I don't think it matters what the stuffed toy is or whether it's shaped like a bunny - if your bunny likes to snuggle it, that's good enough.

Otto has never liked stuffed animals, but Hannah had one at her old house and still plays with it now (though much less since she's bonded to Otto). She'll groom it and carry it around, then bring it into her bunny bed and snuggle it. lol

Latest posts

Back