Bunny Browser

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otS3go

Reaction score
Displayed is a nice working version of Bunny Browser (a tool in development to help navigate this forum).

I have been testing it and using it myself for awhile now and not found any major floors.

It would be fantastic if others would use this application, so I amasking for a favour. The favour is could you please look at theapplication (play with all the buttons) and tell me what you think?This would be very much appreciated!.

And also, if you don't, Barney will turn Camera shy :p
bunnybroserV1.JPG

http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/BB.zip

Everything seems to work really well for me. It'seasy to use, and makes sense. And it has the words over the buttons incase I forget or something. Very nice.

My only problem is that the pictures on the side aren't showing up. AndI have 4 inches of empty space after the side bar, would you considermaking a version for those of us with freakishly long moniters?

~Christine~

Oh, oh, oh!!! I see my baby!!! :D

Getting ready to give the browser a try. Now, will we be ableto switch back and forth between the "normal" version of Explorer andthe "developed" version?

This one is developed for 1024 x 768 atm. Andonly works properly when maximised. I will make it all resizable when Ihave time to play with it again.

And nope, i'm not a web app developer :p.

I'm not having any luck with it at all.

Must be user error - (on my part). :?

-Carolyn

With it at the minute you need a fast internetconnection as its centered round my 512down 256up. It needs somesettings adding in.

My unemployment status has just gone down the pan so now I'm gonna loose time on development :(. Booooooooooooo

Latest posts

Back