bunnies with hats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phx_punk_girl

Reaction score
hi. ive never seen a bunny wearing a hat. i justread the post about apollo and it made me wonder what a bunny hat lookslike. if anyone has or could take a picture of there bunny/s wearing ahat id really appriciate it!!! :)

I've never seen a bunny with a hat on either, but would love to see one.

I know that Buck's bunnies sometimes wear hats when they go out.

I took dolls' hats and cut out the tops, addedslip ties and had bunny hats. Dollar stores often havestuffed rabbits that come with hats. Just remove samecarefully with a seam ripper, add a slip tie and you're good to go!

I don't have capability to post pictures unfortunately to show you some of my buns' chapeaus.

Buck

I guess I'm lucky Apollo is so big. I justwent to Petco and bought a small doggie baseball cap. I'll take somepics of him in his hat and try to have them up this weekend. It ispretty cute. If you ever want to start a crowd, take your bunn out in ahat lol.

Tina

It's so funny that this post came up. We tookpictures Mella wearing a hat just two nights ago. It's a plastic greenSt. Patrick's Day hat, that is supposed to sit on top of a bottle ofbeer.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekssss.tt's so darn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. the cap would fall of immediately themoment i place it on bit's head. no chance to take pic. bud ur picis....wow.

lol those pictures are toocute! I'llhave to try that with Oreo.. she'll probably be a brat & knockit off the second after i put it on her tho :p

~pam

oh my gosh that is so adorable!!!!! that has tobe the cutest thing ive seen in a long time!! i think i might even useit as a desktop pattern. ha ha! thank you so much for posting it!!!!:):):)

Thank you. We think she's cute too. Of course these pictures hide the other side of Mella...the criminally insane side. ;)

Latest posts

Back