Bunnies and cheerios

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tterster

Reaction score
Hello, our bunny is about sixmonths old and stays outside all year long. We do bring her in for ahalf hour at a time a few days a week. Shorter amounts if it is winterand very cold. I have a question. I try to feed her parsley everyday.She loves that. I give carrots but know they aren't that good for her.What about plain cheerios? How much? How often? I hear bunnies lovecheerios and they are low in sugar or have no sugar. I forget.

Can someone respond and let me know.

Thanks so much.

Terry

P.S. I am back and I am better now.

Hi Terry,

Your little one will most likely love Cheerios. I lovelistening to rabbits crunch on them. A good general rule ofthumb with all treats of any kind are to give them inmoderation. You're right that carrots are high insugar. Cheerios are better, but still and all, Ikeepto themoderation rule.

Glad you're back. :)

-Carolyn

Cheerios is a good treat....very inexpensive also. :D

If you want to hear a loud crunching sound..... I use ZuPreem AvianMaintenance Bird Diet for Large Parrots. :p

Rainbows! :)

Thanks so much. We will give Smokey sometonight:) Still trying to figure out how to post her pic on here. Gottatry photobucket.com.

Have a great weekend.

Elf is a Cheerio FIEND!!!!

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

/smacks self...Moderation Minda, Moderation...

hehe

Minda

Latest posts

Back