Brrrr

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And spiders!! Yay!!

It's cold here just now, had snow earlier, but nothing like-30s! :shock: I curled up on the sofa with amigraine this afternoon and the dog kept me cosy! :D

Dan would like to move to Canada... he says the snow can't be thatbad! I ain't agreeing! If we're emigrating, it's NZor Australia for me!!! US won't let me in!:? Don't have my degree yet! And don't get mestarted on the people coming to this country!! :X

Whilst clickin the heels of my red sequined sneakers together...I repeat over and over

"Take me someplace warm. Take me someplace warm..."

Alas ...I'm still here.

Jim
Speaking of clickin the red sequined heels....I wentto LiberalFriday (the home of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz) Ihad to make a road trip for a funeral. I was so disappointed that Ididn't take my camera to take pictures for you guys! Though I feltsomewhat bad when I realized I was thinking about my bunny buddiesinstead of my deceased cousin :(- He would have rather itthat way anyhow. Ialmost stopped and got a throwawaycamera to take pictures of the yellow brick road,Dorothy's house and all the billboards!I've grown up with it,but I knew you all would get a kick out of it!

Raspberry

That's so cool Raspberry! The Wizard of Oz is one of my sister's favorite movies. :)

I didn't get to enjoy this *muble*mumble* weather today, as I wasworking. But I will get to reap the benefits, I'm sure, in just a fewminutes when I go out to my car :X

It isn't really coldhere, but it's still cold. Its only 50 F here in Florida:). But it'llget down to 30F on Friday. I used to live in New York and it got to 0Fand sometimes below, but I don't really remember how cold 0 Fwas. The cold is going to ruin our party on Friday (we wont(not me!:p)get to go outside and dance, guess well have aparty inside. I really hate how when you geta little hurt ithurts really bad and the part where you got hurt gets numb. I shouldn'tcomplain.

Happy Holidays!! :)

BBRRR- minus 30 celsius here in Ottawa (minus 22 fahrenheit)

,Minus 43 with the windchill- that's minus 45 fahrenheit- too cold forDec 20th....its still fall here...hate to see what Jnauary will be like:shock:

Thank goodness I didn't have to take Cupcake to the vet today!!

Sue

Latest posts

Back