Brogan Has Passed Away :o(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy,
I am soo sorry. I'm sure that you gave him an incredible life. I oftenread your posts with amazement and awe - so young and yet, so wise.Hopefully, you know in your heart that you did all that you could.

OK!!! NEW RULE - NO ONES PETS ARE ALLOWED TO PASS OR EVEN BE IN PAIN!! (Let's take a vote!)

{This is just my silly attempt to lighten my sadness.}

Amy,

Im in total shock !!!! I was just reading about Corky when I saw what Carolyn had wrote.

I have tears in my eyes. I was keeping up to date with the progress of Brogan, but I was not ready to hear something like that.

My heart goes out to you Amy. You are such a brilliant bunny mummy.

My thoughts are of you and of your dear departed little Brogan.

Im sure that he will continue to have lots of love and care at Rainbow Bridge.

He will be watching over you, until one day you can both be reunited.

My Memorial to Brogran

HIS JOURNEY'S JUST BEGUN

Don't think of him as gone away -
his journey's just begun,
life holds so many facets -
this earth is only one.

Just think of him as resting
from the sorrows and the tears
in a place of warmth and comfort
where there are no days and years.

Think how he must be wishing
that we could know today
how nothing but our sadness
can really pass away.

And think of him as living
In the hearts of those he touched
For nothing loved is ever lost -
And he was loved so much.

Gone But Not Forgotten

Loopy, Loppy & Poppy send you bunny hugs and kisses xxxx

OMG Amy, I can't tell you how sorry and sad Iam. You helped Brogan to do so much and he was such an amazing littleguy - he would have been great as a therapy bunny. I feel as though Iknew him and it hurts, so i can only imagine how you are feeling. Myheart goes out to you.:( - Jan

Thank you every onesomuch for your replies, they really mean the world to me.Every time I read this thread I cry some more, Ijust lovedhim so much, words can’t even express it.

We were watching Hercules and I noticed that they were out offood...again....(this is like the 3rd time I fed them that day) so Iwalked over there and they greeted me as they always did, but Icouldn’t see very well because there weren't anylights on.And then I realized that there were only four greeting me, and one, Ithought, was sleeping under the water bottle (Brogans favorite spot)and when I realized that this bunny wasn’t moving I screamed for mysister to turn the light. All I can remember sayingwas"Please lord don’t let it be Brogan". And she turned the light on andit was Brogan,I was screaming "nooo not him, not my baby". Ithad to have been one of the worst nights of my life.I havegone over 1000 things that might have happened, and I just cant stopthinking of what I could have done better.

To Brogan my Baby:

You were always the one out of the circle, but you didn’t care, you just wanted to live.

3.jpg

You were always behind the others but you were the strongest to me.

2.jpg

Even though you were always smaller then the others you were always the bravest!

9.jpg

You were the one that brought me joy in the morning when all the babieswould rush to greet me you would always be struggling right be hindthem to get the best spot.

10.jpg

Brogan you are the strongest, sweetest, bravest, and most beautiful bunny I have ever known.

8.jpg

I will love you forever and I will NEVER forget you!

~Amy

Amy,

I am so, so sorry. Please don't blame yourself...

Like you said, he was always the little guy. And you know that his mommay have tried to hurt him. I know it's hard to hear this, sweetie, butthere may have been something there that his mom saw, and you didn't.It wasn't your fault, you did everything right.

*HUGS*

Because of you, he lived a wonderful life surrounded by love. Heknew that you loved him. You did everything you could, and hewouldn't even have made it this far without you.

He's running right now, running with all four feet. And he's happy.

hug.gif

Amy,

I am so sorry for your loss. I guess God needed an angel named Brogan.

In my 37 years, this is the first time I've ever cried for an animalthat wasn't mine. I couldn't stop the tears from falling as Iread your post. I have a huge lump in my throat and I'm justso sad.

You were the best mom he could have ever had and his time here was happy because of you and how much you loved him.

My heart goes out to you.

Laura

Oh, Amy…my heart goes out to you…I am so verysorry about Brogan. I know I haven’t been on this forum long,but I remember the first time I saw the photo of him sitting on thecouch—I fell madly in love.

May you find peace, as Brogan has…

Janet, Buddha and Bella

Thank you:

Bunsforlife, Putergeekgirl, pamnock,rabbitgirl, Rowena, irishmist, mambo101, gypsy, bassetluv, erin,BrambleBriar86, dejeti2, Carolyn, Iluvbunniez, cirrustwi, pip, saffy,naturestee, cheetosmom, Prizm, zee, onnie, luvabun, DaisyNbuster,Cmiska, JimD, M.E,Laura, and Mayday

Thank you every one for all of your kindwords, I really dont know what I would do with out youguys.

And a special thanks to those who wrote poems for Brogan: Erin and Zee

~Amy

Oh no, I am so sorry Amy!!! :( This is such andcomplete and utter shock, it was the last thing I expected to see whenI logged on this morning.

I am so sorry. My heart is crying for you and Brogan right now. *hugs*

Oh my! I was just able to get backonline after our move and I saw this thread. I'm so sorry -I'm in total shock. He was so loved and so special...and thento hear of his passing.

You're in my prayers because that's all I can do right now.

Peg

Oh dear....I am sitting at my desk at work crying
4_9_7.gif

I'm so sorry Amy....Brogan was such a sweet little bunny and you took such good care of him.

I am so so so sorry :(

I know that this may be a tad inappropriate at such a painful time foryou but when we had to have our budgie put down the vet said that therewas a way of sending him off to be analyed for what was wrong.

I didnt cos i couldnt bear the thought and know you will probably feelthe same but it may put your mind at rest if u r still worried.

Im so sorry xx

Oh my God I am so sorry, he was an awfully cutebunny and I'm sure was very sweet. When I first saw him I showed myboyfriend and he told me there was no way that was a bunny, that itlooked like someone coughed up a little ball of cuteness. I read whatyou wanted to do with him as a therapy bunny and I couldn't remember myheart feeling warmer.

You, Brogan, and your family has my prayers.

Latest posts

Back