Brittanys Picture Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwuvbunbuns72

Reaction score
Since everyone else has one..i thought i would make one to show off all my bunnies and their everyday stories.

Heres a couple to get started with.

Chloe

Chloeplaying.png

chloelaying.png

chloeieee.png

Chloebaby.png

Lucy--turned 1 august 4th

LucyyyyyyLouuuuuuuu.png

Lucypoo.jpg

The babies have all grown up since last time ive posted pictures.

Baby #1 Nahnee

Nahneekinsss.png

Baby #2 Peanut

Peanuuuuutrtttt.png

Baby #3 Milo---Who is a little trouble maker and loves to dig holes insheets and in the carpet. Thanks to him ive gone threw 5 sheets!

MeandMilo.png

Oreo--Turned 1 July 4th

c8bf3ee5.jpg

Jack--He turned 1 May 18th

Jackwackyo.jpg

And Last but not least Jazzy.

Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzers.png

Hope you all enjoyed them.

Acually theres 8 there lol. I keep them all inmy room, except two, they live with my boyfriend. Jack and Oreo are theonly ones who dislike each other. Jack loves oreo and tries to jump upon the dresser to see him. We had to move oreos cage up on the dresserbecause jack is a free roam bun and one time oreo bit his nose whenjack came up to his cage. I cant really bond anyone at themoment because only 3 are spayed/neuterd but nahnee will be spayed soonand im gonna try to see if she can be put with her momma, lucy.

Everyones Favorites are always Chloe and Lucy. Lucy because she so fluffy and the lop ears. And chloe from her big size.

New Pictures, And their Stories:D

Oreo, I got him as a companion for my 1st Bunny Tinkerbell. I got himat a petstore when he was 4weeks old. Hes a very sweet sensitive littleguy, he likes being left alone, not much of a people person but hes funto watch and will always make you laugh.

Oreo.jpg

Oreooeoeoo.png

Lucy, we got her at a different pet store as oreo a month afterTinkerbell died for oreo. He was a little lonely losing his friend sowe waited a month to make sure he wasnt sick. Lucy is a very loveablelittle girl, except she is does not like other bunnies AT ALL. Shelikes to just be by herself, though she does like the ocassional greetwith oreo. On January 30th she gave unexpected birth to 5 littlebabies. 2 didnt make it within the first month but 3 survived. She wasa great mother, though we still do not know how she got pregnant. Shewas currently living with my boyfriend at the time so purhaps hisparents or younger brother? Either way it was a blessing to have them.

LucylouPurty.png

Here is her and all of her babies.(Feb. 14th 2005)

Lucyandherbabies.jpg

Jack- Jack was a christmas present from my boyfriend. We went to theshelter for another Dutch but met him and he seemed so lovey. Hes thetype of bun who wont leave you alone for nothing. He is always tuggingat your pant legs, hoppin up on the couch and constantly beging foryour attention. His bestfriend is my boyfriends Yellow lab, jack willchase him all over the house and you might spot them occasionallydrinking from the same water bowl:)

jackyppppooo.jpg

Jacky45.jpg

Nahnee- Nahnee is one of Lucys Babies, she deffiently took after hermomma body size wise and has her eye lashes. She also took her momssweet personality. We call her the diva acually because she always hasto have things her way.

This is Nahnee asa Baby

Nahneeweek3.jpg

Nahnee Now

PurtygirlNahnee2.png

Milo- Another one of the babies. He is the smallest of the 2 nowliving(peanut passed away). He took after his dad, but is acually alotsmaller then him. He spends 90% of his time on his hind legs andclimbing his cage. He LOVES car rides and will lay in the seat with youand snooze a little. He does have a mean side though, and will give youa good bite or two if you dont get out of his way.

Milo as a baby

binky.jpg

Milo now

Milodfsf.png

Jasmine(Jazzy)- We got her at the same petstore as oreo, We had beengoing in there for hay for about 3weeks and noticed no one was buyingher. She does the silliest little binkies ever. Her and chloe havebecome great friends, kind of weird because they are both unspayed.

jazzyyyyy23.png

And Finally Chloe, most know her story. We bought her from a breeder,after seeing how good apollo was with tina i knew i wanted a flemishgiant. It took me a couple months and some time to find a breeder but ifinally did and she is the such a sweet heart.

layingdown.png

Chloespreadout.png

Yeah i know, i dont think anyone can resist thecuteness of a Lop. I'll be getting a Holland Lop around christmas.Their due the 14th, and we go pick one out on the 1st of december...soexpect some cute holland baby pictures.

I love all your bunnies. :hearts: Thepicture of Lucy with all her babies is soooo sweet. What agood momma bun. :hearts:

FlopsnWills wrote:
SO cute brit! i cant get enough of those baby pics.. lucylooks like such a princess!
Thanks Nat, Yes as you can tell she is the princess. I think i spoil her a little too much.

Chloe has me wraped around her little finger also, she knows exactlywhenits her time torunout of the cage,and if you are a minute late she will scratch and claw at the door.

Freddysmom- Yes she was deffiently a little cutie.The others werebeautiful, but she had those fat cheeks and was so fat like a littletennis ball.:D

Thanks Carolyn and Slavetoabunny:D

Tina- Yes she is a very Beautiful Girl. Shes kind of odd though, shelikes when you put her ears in your pocket. I got some pictures, illupload them later.

Honeypot- Everyone loves the mean boy of the bunch.

Latest posts

Back