Brandy's Nut House

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahahaha Tysin looks so sad in that first pic so I wanted to get another, I told him to smile and this is what I got

009-7.jpg

:hearts:

:heartbeat: Oh Mr. Snickers is so cute ! I like the pics of him on a pillow the most. He'll grow up to be a very handsome bunny ;) Your kids are adorable. When I was a kid, there was a movie about Dracula. I was so scared of him, but your Dracula is handsome !!! They're beautiful boys, brandy. :)

I am in love with him. Monkey and Snickers need to come here.

LOL Large group here. :p

Sweet! Wait do you guys have good vets?

Eh I will stay here. I have rabbit and reptile savy vets.

Brandy your rabbit looks sssssoooo comfy!!!!!! Dont you just love when you see them binkie!!!!!! Especially when you a rabbit whose start in life wasnt great, to see them be happy and binkie is just so heart warming,lol

It makes me smile everytime I see him binkie, it is just too cute.

I gave him free run of the kitchen and living roomthis mornign for half an hr or so and he had a blast!! It was hilarious watching him run around :hearts

So last night was Skittles feeding night so I snapped a few pics of her :heartbeat:

007-1.jpg

008-1-1.jpg

I have some feeding pics of her as well but some of you might not like those so I won't post them ;)

Pinkie mice, they are betwen 1-3 days old.

I feed frozen/thawed so I have a freezer full of baby mice :vomit:

They're actually not that bad unless one spilts open during the thawing process.....ewwwww

eeeewwwww, lol, how many and how often does she eat?

Right now she eats one every 5 days.

When she's a little bigger I will up it to 2 every 5 days, then when that doesn't satisfy her anymore I will up the feedings in size until she reaches an adult mouse, then she'll eat roughly every 10 days.

The hardest part right now is not being able to handle her for 3 days after feeding, so I only have a 2 day time frame where I can handle her before her next feeding.

Well Snickers and the pigs got all their new stuff in the mail yesterday so I have a few happy critters!

Snickers also got a new cage yesterday, we got him the biggest marchioro cage, I was originally going to build him a C&C cage but I got this for now, it's 4 feet long, big enough for now, besides he basically just sleeps in it, he has free run of the living room and kitchen.

I ordered some Oxbow hay as well but it hasn't come in yet :(

Here's a few pics, first my piggy girls, Blossom and Daisy

023-1.jpg

Here's Snickers cage with all his new stuff, the pic is a little blurry but you can still see it.

006-1.jpg

It's been snowing here today....can't believe we're sliding into Winter already, feels like we just got rid of the snow!

Latest posts

Back