Bramble's Pregnancy's Closer!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I adore all the babies. I am so thrilled for you. I love all the pictures. I like this one the best so far.

100_1267.jpg

I can't express how happy I am for you. You waited so long for this day.

Tina

Thanks, Tina. That's actually the picture that ihave as my computer desktop background!!! They're all so adorable, i'mgonna throw a major fit when it comes time to sell two ofthem....:(...mustn't think of that, that's a few monthsaway......they're only a day and a half old! lol...

Ellie

Are you sure i can't sneak one over to ya Tina?;)...i'm sure more buns will always be welcome at your house!!!

How can you make sure that the buns are getting enough milk from MammaBunny? This is my only concern right now, they all look pretty healthyand the nest is very warm....

Ellie & the Buns

Usually they will have VERY full tummies in themorning. Check on them in the morning and see if they look like theyswallowed a ping pong ball, that usually means that they are being fedwell.

~Amy

I wish I did have a way. I'd take aBramble and Briar baby in a heartbeat. Look at how cute they are. NuffSaid lol. I love the one next to Little Bramble. Gray with a pink neckaawww.

100_1267.jpg

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
I wish I did have a way. I'd take a Bramble andBriar baby in a heartbeat. Look at how cute they are. Nuff Said lol. Ilove the one next to Little Bramble. Gray with a pink neckaahttp://www.

100_1267.jpg

Tina
lol, ya, they're a such dolls, the runt of the litter is one of thelittle REWs...see the lilac that has his/her face covered by a REW?She/he's such a cutie, look at the chubby stomach!

Ellie & the Buns

ayglnu13 wrote:
Usually they will have VERY full tummies in the morning.Check on them in the morning and see if they look like they swallowed aping pong ball, that usually means that they are being fedwell.
Thanks, so if they've got horribly sunken in bellies then i need tohold Bramble and let them feed? They've got rather large stomachs,they're just not really big......i guess i will check in the morning tomake sure.....

Ellie & the BUNS

The babies are adorable, you said you haveanother couple of months before you have to sell 2 - i have less than aweek before mine go:(! Enjoy them why you can - they're so sweet!

Leanne:)

RusselandRoxy wrote:
The babies are adorable, you said you have another couple ofmonths before you have to sell 2 - i have less than a week before minego:(! Enjoy them why you can - they're so sweet!

Leanne:)
Ahhh, i hope you've found good homes for them all!

It's all good, i checked on the babies when i got home from church,they're all well-fed, they've gotten in a lot more fur, so i'm headedout to take more pictures:D...

Ellie & the Buns

Of Ellie, they are adorable. They aresome seriously sweet babies. How do you get anything done? Way to cuteand Bramble is being such a good Mommy. I am so happy for you.

Tina

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
ayglnu13 wrote:
Usually theywill have VERY full tummies in the morning. Check on them in themorning and see if they look like they swallowed a ping pong ball, thatusually means that they are being fed well.
Thanks, so if they've got horribly sunken in bellies then i need tohold Bramble and let them feed? They've got rather large stomachs,they're just not really big......i guess i will check in the morning tomake sure.....

Ellie & the BUNS

Yes, Ellie. :)

They shouldn't look shrunken or shriveled. Just as Amy said, theyshould all have fat round bellies - like they swallowed a ping pongball.

If they appear shriveled, they'll need you to step in and help themmake sure they're nourished. I wouldn't worry about that at this pointthough because Bramble seems to be a great mom. She knows what she'sdoing, as long as all the babies stay in the nest, and you make sure tocheck on them each morning, I'm betting all will be well.

I love them all. :)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back