Bonded Girls Fighting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakotaBunBun

Reaction score
Last night Molly and Dakota got into a couple offights. Now they have been together for about 2 1/2weeks andhave done great. Molly is right around 6months and Dakota isaround 3-4. Now is it possible Molly's hormones are hittingor what?? We had to seperate the cage into 2. Theywouldnt fight constantly just for a sec or 2 and then lay by eachotherbut I felt safer seperating them. I have an appt to get Mollyfixed tomorrow morning and Dakota will be as soon as she is ofage. :(

Most likely its hormones...be sure to check themover VERY well and make sure no one got bitten...if so, be sure totreat it with a thin layer of neosporin and keep a close eye on thewound and the bunny to make sure theres no infection!

sounds like horomones! the best offriends will sometimes fight when they kick in! good to hearthat molly is going in for a spay let me know howshe is recovering :)

we had jack and hetti bonded for half a week andthen they started to fight but this was a territory thing.have they recently come across new territory?

I just noticed afte trying to let them outtogether while I supervised that its Dakota doing it. PoorMolly just runs for cover. Dakota is like coming up andnipping at her and its scaring poor Molly to death. I am noteven sure spaying Molly will help it seems like maybe they will have tobe seperated untill Dakota can be spayed:( It breaks my heartto watch Dakota do this to her. This was only Dakota's cageuntill Molly came but can Dakota have territory issues 2weeks afterthey have been in the same cage.

Latest posts

Back