Blue Seal Pellets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starina

Reaction score
I am feeding my bunny the Walmart pellets and found corn in it! So I went to my local feed store and they only sell Blue Seal. The pellets looked good, but I told my MIL, "I have to go home and ask my rabbit buddies what they think of this brand first."

So... What do you guys think?

~Star~

i can't tell. . .

i tried to find the nutrional information about the pellets online (like crude fat, fiber, protien, ect) but couldn't locate that information on the website

[font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]I found this on the Massachusetts House Rabbit society website http://www.mahouserabbit.org/dietguide.asp

"Some examples of good quality pellets are: Oxbow Bunny Basics 15/23 or Bunny Basics/T, Purina High Fiber Lab Rabbit Diet, Blue Seal Bunny 16 Pels, Big Red Rabbits’ Choice, Purina Rabbit Chow, just to name a few brands."

I've never seen them around here where I live, and the website doesn't have nutrition info unless you ask them for it, so I have no idea what the actual nutrition information is.
[/font]

i would still be interested in knowing that the nutrional facts are for the brand

anyone able to find it??? i have had no luck!

Cool. I'll post the nutritional facts when I get a bag. They looked nice and green, and fresh. Thanks guys. (and anything is probably better than the walmart food. Corn!)

~Star~

i have purina rabbit chow info, blue seal bunny 16, and big red rabbits choice info.

could you tell me exactly what you would like to know? for each

Back