Before and After

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eateat.jpg

Bandit and Smurfy at around 3 months old.

185913.jpg

Recent pic. 2 months7 months old.

bunnies.jpg

Smurfy on the left , 5 weeks old, with Cookie(RIP)

221424.jpg

Smurfy, pic taken few days ago. She's 2 years 8 months old now.

munchmunch.jpg

Bandit3.5 months old.

191359.jpg

Bandit is now 2 years 9 months old.

Cute little sweater. Does she try to get it off? I want one for Pixie, but not if shes going to take it off all the time. I think its a good idea for the winter time snuggling up by the fireplace. :biggrin2:

jyrenze wrote:
eateat.jpg

Bandit and Smurfy at around 3 months old.

185913.jpg

Recent pic. 2 months7 months old.

bunnies.jpg

Smurfy on the left , 5 weeks old, with Cookie(RIP)

221424.jpg

Smurfy, pic taken few days ago. She's 2 years 8 months old now.

munchmunch.jpg

Bandit3.5 months old.

191359.jpg

Bandit is now 2 years 9 months old.

When I first brought Wash home (he was approximated at 5 months) picture was taken with a phone, sorry about the quality

babywash.jpg

And this is him just a few weeks ago

wash10.jpg

PixieMillyMommy wrote:
Cute little sweater. Does she try to get it off? I want one for Pixie, but not if shes going to take it off all the time. I think its a good idea for the winter time snuggling up by the fireplace. :biggrin2:

Bandit didn't try to take it off but Smurfy did all the time. I guess it depends on your rabbit. The seater was stolen from a doggie soft toy, haha..

Brand new Georgie, about 3 months old? I think...
DSC02460.jpg

A few weeks later (have to show the progression of his ear flops):
1047.jpg

Now, Georgie Bunny at 9 months (maybe?) old:
DSC03023.jpg

DSC02993.jpg

He acquired a nickname at the vet's because of his size, and now requests that I include his title whenever I reference him: Georgie the 8-pound WonderBun!

gwhoosh wrote:
shehaschanged.png

She's pretty much quadrupled in size :)
She looks just like my buck, Magic! Except he's a lot bigger and only has his front paws white and one stripe on his left shoulder. Is she part Dutch? She's absolutely gorgeous! She also looks like Magic's daughter who also looked just like him.

Most of you won't remember my thread about some of my first litters - it got deleted a while ago...but here was "Meathead" then...

and here she is much later ...

She is a single mane fawn lionhead.

She got the nickname meathead because someone said, "Isn't she such a cute little meathead...?". Her 'official' name is Shopgirl.

Barro, 18 days old

Here he is about 3 months old

Last edited:
Johncdnyour bunny is wonderful that facial expression had me in hysterics!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

This is my rabbits.
First, Snurre (a female lionheadmix):

6 months old (ca)
Picture0123.jpg

And now:
Snurre2-2.jpg

And my second rabbit, Bewsk:
Here she was about 2 months old:
Bewsk-1.jpg

Here she is now:
Bewsk-2.jpg

13639_191708_240000002.jpg

Peanutt when I first got him

13639_191713_290000000.jpg

Peanutt just last month At WIF Reserve Crossbred. His color is much more vibrant and he is much sleeker and softer as well as bigger and a more outgoing adventurous attitude.

Back