Be it ever so humble...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weetwoo_89

Reaction score
If I had my d'rathers, Iwould love to live...UNDERGROUND! I think a nice house build into ahill would be awesome! I guess I am a pretty 'green' kind of person.Not psycho about it, but hey if we don't start watching it, we aregoing to end up offing ourselves. It would be lovely, I could have nicegardens and a greenhouse, I could even grow things on the roof!. I havebeen looking at underground houses lately and they just seem so cool. Iam madly in love with the idea. What are your bunnyslave cage ideas foryourself?
<3, RaE

I haven't seen any underground houses, thoughI've seen (on tv) some people who live in converted underground missilebases. The closest I've seen to houses built into the sides of hillsaround here are actually barns...it seemed to be popular in Quebec tobuild them right into the hills. Can't say I'd be drawn to livingunderground, though I imagine it has a ton of advantages! :)

My personal dream house has always been an old Victorian that is in thecountry, lots of acreage - maybe 20-30 acres or more of open and fencedfields - with a huge barn and woods on the outskirts of the property.(A stream running through the property would be nice too.) The houseitself would have at least six or seven bedrooms, three stories, alarge kitchen, and fireplaces...at least one in the main living roomand one in the master bedroom. The top story would have a privatestudio where I could write. Oh, and it would be nice to have an in-lawsuite at the back of the house too. I'd have an enormous vegetablegarden and tons of flowers, trees and bushes around the property. Andprobably a second barn...the first to house a couple of horses, thesecond to house bunnies, of course. :D

LOL...now I'm feeling homesick!

lol. I was just talking with my hubby a few daysago about wouldn't it be cool to live in a hill, something the hobbitshouse in Lord of the Rings

I would just love to live in a huge bigconverted barn, I love all the wood. They look so homely, we have ashow here called Grand Designs (about people eitherbuilding/converting/restoring homes that are elaborate or different insome way) and there's been a few barn conversions on that. They arestunninglybeautiful.

I'd have a very very large garden, out in the country, but not too far from a town.

Inside would be mostlyopen plan on the downstairs, and loads of bedrooms upstairs.

Though downstairs I'd have a huge bunny room, with doors opening on to their own garden.

And a pond in the garden would be nice too.

:wink

Michaela, that seems like a fun idea.I may have to look into it. But I still have plenty of time to decide.I just noticed that several of us have been thinking about gardens. Ihave never been particularly talented at growing anything, but I wantto have all kinds of flowers and veggies. I only hope mymom's "Black Thumb" is not in my genes...^.<
RaE

Latest posts

Back