Batman

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for asking, carolyn! hes doingwell...eating a bit and drinking. he seems to be more alert thanyesterday and has hopped out of the cage a couple times. i just let himroam for a few minutes & he went back on his own...guess heknows he needs to relax! hes sleeping now...with his care bear...ineed to go buya digital camera! :plastnight, i slept next on the floor next to the cage, with my arm in thecage-which put me in a strange position. now my neck hurts...but ill besleeping there again tonight anyway! ...the things we do for our pets.lol.

thanks, beckie! oh my-a week! batman would go nuts! theytold me 1-2 days, but i work all weekend so hell be spending a decentbit of time in the cage anyway. usually i feel horrible about that, buti think itll be good for him to have some extra down time.

Batbunny, as soon as he's up to receiving hugs you give Batman a HUGE hug from Sherman and me!!! :)

We're so proud of that little trooper that we just don't know what to do.

awww batbunny! that's so cute! If I slept with myhead in the cage I'd wake up to a new haircut lol Glad tohear batman is getting back to his old self again! :D

~pam

hahaha-well i was wearing a hoodie& had the hood up. otherwise, i wouldve too. hes been quiteadamant about not being in the cage, so im just letting him hop about.hes moving slower & if he wants up on the couch i pick him up.hes also eating now, so it looks like hell be healing in no time.:)

Boy, it seemslike forever since I've posted on here... College sure doestake it out of ya'!

So glad to hear that Batman'sdoing fine. I remember I just about had a heart attack seeingUmbra after surgery. The poor guys, they look so dazed andsore I bet! Glad he's feeling better and eating andsuch. Cheers to the both of you for making it throughit!

--Melissa and Umbra

thanks! :)hes totallyfeeling better...a little too better. hes jumping on stuff &darting around as usual & i keep saying "no bebe, calm down"but he just wont listen.

hipHOP hurray :)

Cheers and wishes for a speedy (which sounds like your not having a problem with at all!!) recovery!

Cher, Jez and Jade

Back