Batman

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Tomorrow is when BatBunny brings in Batman for his neutering.

I'm confident that all will go well and smoothly as Batman is young,healthy, and strong and many operations for neutering go off without ahitch.

Just wanted to say, "Good Luck, Batman! I'll be thinkin of you and praying for you and your mom. We all love you!"

-Carolyn

Good Luck Bat man and BAtbunny hope all goes wellhave plenty of his favorites ready to keep him eating. We have hadnumerous buns done and it is scary even now but I only had one who wasnot p and hopping real quick and he was older with a big absess in hisscrotum. Batman is so cute will be praying for you and him asit is sometimes harder on the mom than the bun

Good luck! I'm pretty sure he will be okay. I havefaith that you found a good vet and he will come out of it fine! Evenif he is a bit mad for the first few days.

Laura, Moch, & Spice

Lot's of love to Batman!!Hope all goeswell for him. It will be time for my buster to be neutered very soon(something I'm not looking forward to, but needs to be done as we don'twant Daisy to have anymore babies as its not fair to make her abreeding machine!!). Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Love

Vickie, Daisy, Buster and Babies

xxx

Good luck, Batman and Batbunny. We're rooting for you!

I feel confident that all will go well.

Lots of love andhugs to Batman from Sherman and me.

Batman seems like a pretty "tough guy," so heshould do okay! We'll, pray for him, and Batbunny, just incase. Can't tell him to, "hang in there," though, as just theopposite effect is appreciated in these present circumstances LOL

Good luck, guys. You're doing the right thing, Batbunny, but I know all the apprehensions that go along with it.

Buck

aww! thank you guys so much!!we appreciate all your love & concern...im getting nervous buttrying to remain calm-i dont want him to pick up the feeling thatsomethings wrong. went & got him that nutri-cal stuff today,hopefully he wont need it. i have a question, the vet tech. calledtoday & said not to give him food/water in the morning beforehe comes in-is that normal/okay? anywho, thanks again guys!!<3

Well, you're certainly in our thoughts!

It's normal and good that your vet tech called with the advice. It's for the anesthesia. I'm sure BatBunny is in good hands.

Please post as soon as he's out of the anesthesia. Do you havenewspaper so that you can shred it and use it in his litterbox thefirst couple of days? Can he walk into his litterbox if he has to go?

It's wise to have the NutriCal on hand. I bet he'll eat a treat. We know what a little piggy he is!

Don't be afraid to pet him and him picking up on your fears. That'swhat he's there for. To go through it with you together. He'll reallylove that. Can you bring a shirt or his favorite somethin-somethin fromhis cage so that he's got the smells of home when he's not able to seeyou?

-Carolyn

Thinking of you a lot today, Batbunny.

Keep us posted.

-Carolyn

well i just dropped him off. i tookhis blankies, treats, food and water bottle to the vet...he ate somehay this morning & a couple of radish slices but not too much.last night i gave him a big dinner & stayed up with him untillaround 2am. so yea, hes at the vets. im nervous but i keep tellingmyself that hes going to be wonderful. im supposed to call @ 2pm tocheck on him & ill be picking him up between 4-6pm tonight, soill let you guys know. carolyn, i do have newspaper that i can put inhis litterbox-is it better for him right nowthan the litter?and i think hell be okay getting into it. the only thing is that hiscage has 3 levels with ramps connecting them-do you think hell be okaygoing up them or should i just keep him on the bottom? youguys are the best...thanks so much for all the encouragement& support-i REALLY appreciate it!ill update when hecomes home!!

-jenn

ps. just wanted to share: he got weighedwhen we got there...a whopping 2lbs 6oz.! :pisnt that justdarling? hehe...

We're here for you, Batbunny.

I know that everything is going to be all right.

Two pounds 6 ounces??? What a precious little dumpling! :)

Hi Batbunny,

I'd shred the newspaper now and use it as the litter so that ifBatman's incision rubs against it, it won't cause anytroubles.

The reason why I asked if he would walk in his litterbox is because hemay not wish to hop because he's uncomfortable. He should betaking it slow anyway and letting the stitches heal. He maynot wish to jump up to the other stages of his condo. I'dkeep him on the bottom the first couple of days so that he doesn't tearhimself by overexertion.

Let us know what they say at 2:00.

2 lbs. 6 oz. and All Attitude! Thinking and praying for you and the little mon.

-Carolyn

hehehe-hes definitely a littledumpling! :pi see now carolyn-thanks! i took out his litter& put in the newspaper and my friend is "making" him a newlitterbox thatll be easier for him to get into. i also took the otherlevels out of the cage. thanks again guys (&girls:p)!!

2 lbs. of Terror that little guy is!

Will await to hear word of a successful procedure, Batbunny.

-Carolyn

I'm sure he'll be fine but promise we'll continueto keep him in our thoughts! On a side note for comparison mylittle Tramp just had his surgery a week ago today and he is doinggreat! I can't even tell that he is sore anymore.Running around like mad and I can already tell it's been helping in thedepartment of putting him with the female as well as his attitude, he'seven let me pet him once since the operation! I canturnhim out with Pigeon now without him trying non-stop tomate. (He still tried briefly twice last nightbutnow I can just say his name and he looks at me with that big innocent"what!?" look that he gets, before nothing would stop him!)Anyhow... it's already showing the benefits and as soon as I can beabsolutely positive the female doesn't have little ones on the way(they'll be here the begining of next month if she does) then she'll begoing in to the vet for her own operation.

Did you see what MyBunnyLovesMe did in the HipHop thread?

*na na na na na na na na BatBun!*

BatMan.jpg

Back