Bandit and Her owner Say "Hello"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iheartBandit

Reaction score
Hello! I was looking up online on whether or not my christmas tree was safe for my rabbit and found some forums. After reading some I thought it'd be a good idea to join one so here I am! It's just me and her living in my place and she's my baby. I'm really not allowed to have her but we'll keep that hush hush. ;)I bought her almost 4 years ago and she must've been about 2 months when i got her. I bought her cause boys are dumb andI needed something to take care of, lol, and she's been my love ever since. :D The pet store told me she wouldn't get much bigger than she was and that she was a male. I took her to the vet 3 months later and found out she would double in size and that she is well...a she. lol. I named her Bandit since I owned a rabbit when I was little named Smokey and because I thought she was a boy. Oh well. The vet told me she was a silver martin/new zealand mix. I never knew how entertaining rabbits could be. :)

Hello and welcome to RO!

We'd all love to have you and your bunny here. Would love to see pictures of your buns! If you put your location on your profile, we may help you find a rabbit savvy vet in your area.

Welcome This is a great site.

I agree rabbits are soooo much better then men. The pet stores tend to lie or maybe they just don't know. My rabbit that wouldn't get bigger according to the pet store is now 4lbs bigger lol.

I giggled reading your "introductory thread" and yes, they ARE interesting and boys can be "dumb".. Glad you found RO, welcome and enjoy! More info on Bandit (personality, trials and tribulations greatly welcomed)..

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to RO :D

Hope to see you around the forum :)

Becca x

Hello and welcome!! You're post made me giggle as well. From what I can see from your avatar, Bandit is a very pretty girl. I'm glad you kept Bandit even though she turned out to be a bit different from what you expected when you got her.

I love seeing pics of big bunnies. I have a little dwarf and wonder just what it would be like to have a big bunny around.

lol thanks. yes i wonder what a little rabbit would be like too. i took a bunch of pictures of her playing around my living room. :D

DSCN4125.jpg

DSCN4177.jpg

DSCN4179.jpg

DSCN4186.jpg

iheartBandit wrote:
I bought her cause boys are dumb andI needed something to take care of, lol, and she's been my love ever since. :D The pet store told me she wouldn't get much bigger than she was and that she was a male. I took her to the vet 3 months later and found out she would double in size and that she is well...a she. lol. I named her Bandit since I owned a rabbit when I was little named Smokey and because I thought she was a boy. Oh well. The vet told me she was a silver martin/new zealand mix. I never knew how entertaining rabbits could be. :)

Welcome to the forum! :) When it comes to women, we "boys" are ignorant thats for sure!

I have had a similiar experience with a couple of my rabbits being sexed wrong.

Latest posts

Back