Bad Romer! errrggg!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kestrelcrowe

Reaction score
Errrg!!

My roommate had these cats and she never took care of them, and they started peeing and pooing in my poor Romeo's cage. The cats are gone now, but he still won't stop peeing and pooing on the carpet and the bed! He goes EVERYWHERE!! I hate locking him up in his cage (he chews the bars) but really need him to start pooing in his cage again. I've cleaned it well, even bleached it 2 weeks ago, and that doesn't seem to make a difference. In fact, he just peed in the printer tray of our deskjet printer (on the floor due to lack of room.)

Bllaagh!

On a good note, he's much happier that the cats are gone, and is doing lot of binkying.

Have you tried using some sort of odor removing spray that uses enzymes to get rid of the cat smell? It will get rid of all trace of their smell naturally without adding weird chemical smells to your bun's environment. Check out this product (which you can find at regular pet stores)...

http://www.petdiscounters.com/product.php?productid=1079002&cat=425&page=1

I found it originally in the rabbit section of Petsmart's website, so I know it's ok for bunnies.

Hope that helps!! :D

Back