BAD NEWS: STEPHIE DIDN'T MAKE IT

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mambo101 wrote:
If it's still bad tomorrow, I'll be going to the human doctor.:?

How is it today, Mambo??

-Carolyn

As if you aren't hurting enough, now this! How is your foot doing? How are you doing with everything else?

I keep on thinking of you and Stephie and am just so sad over it.

ohmygod....i can't believe it. I justnow had a chance to get to my computer and read this. I am SOSO sorry Mambo. I can only imagine how heartbroken you are.

Lynn

:rainbow:

mambo101 wrote:
I just got back from the doctor. He said I just bruised aligament. Ice treatments and?anti-inflammatories are on the menu.:?

OUCH! Prayers for a quick recovery.

I can't believe the pain you're in physically and emotionally. I thought about you so much today, My Friend.

:hug:

-Carolyn

Oh Mambo, it never rains, but it pours. Hopeyour foot heals (heels!) quickly. I, too, have thought about you todayand looked at Stephies photos several times. She is going to be such amiss :( - Jan

I heard about Stephie on my all pets forum. I amsorry for the lost of your precious babies. It just really made methink about my 2 buns I had Abby and Thumper (Sophie now). Sophie hasgotten spayed but I do nto know how she is or anything. I am stillwaiting for her to email me. As most of you know that Jen (Cirru) hasAbby my big teddy bear baby. Jen can you give Abby hugs and kissies forme since I can not see her. I am in tears as I read all of this andwish I still have my baby buns. Hope you are feeling better Dan andyour foot too.

Angel

Rest in Peace Stephie :bunnyangel:

[align=center]:rainbow:[/align]
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you get better and feel better soon.Steph is now hopping around with the others, waiting for you at therainbow bridge.

-Ashley & Flopsy
[align=center]:rainbow:[/align]

Geez, Mambo!My heart goes out to you.We love them all, but "some" are more special than others.The stats say something like less than one percent of does are lost during spay surgery.I am so, so, so sorry that little Stephie became part of that statistic.

I assume you know about the Rainbow Bridge, so I won't go there with youabout it. I, certainly, believe in it, or that something like it should exist over on the "other"side.So, we'll all meet up again.

You're probably regretting the decision tospay now, but you did exactly what we all would have done given the information we all subscribe to here on this Forum and other rabbit related sources.Try not to beat yourself up too much. If you access my old post about losing our Maxwell Goodbunny, you will see that I do understand some of the emotional processes and misgivings you are going through.

We all try to do it right and in the best manner possible.Sometimes, it is just not enough. I am sure Stephie understands that.

Heal quickly, my friend, both emotionally and physically.

Buck

Wise words asusual Buck.

I agree that it is difficult not to blame yourself when your belovedpet has died from a routine procedure. We all dothe best we can for our animals, and sadly, there is always a risk withsurgery and giving medications. In this case, the risk ofhealth problems is very great compared to the risk of having surgery.

Over 100 children dieevery year from a vaccine relatedreaction. We still choose to vaccinate in the US because somany more would die without the inoculations. Butthis may beno comfort to those who have lost a child.

Hope you are doing ok today Dan. I know this still must be sodifficult. I miss seeing Stephie in your avatar, and am sosorry that your little girl is gone.

Pam

oh mambo i am soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry tohear of this! I havent been on... and then to check and hearthis heartbreaking news...

My deepest condolences.

Melissa, Shawn, Guinevere, Gir, and Anubis

Latest posts

Back