Back with two new buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddie_20

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am back after a few years ... I finally am almost done school and have been able to get some buns again!!! IT was really hard to even think of getting some after giving away nibbles however they won me over!!! They are super cute mini rexes a brother and sister. I got them from a sweet family who had to give them away cause they didn't have any more time for them after just having their second little one and a dog.. so i decided to take both of them..

Kind of gave my parents a shock when i brought them home but they are adjusting pretty well.. the female loves people and attention.. the male is a little more shy and will probably take longer to adjust to everything... but they are eating and i am spoiling them a bit with some treats.. but the best part of them is they are litter trained and don't chew!!! so i can leave them run around my room all they want it is pretty sweet.

One's name is bean and the other one's name is andy but i am not too sure i like the name andy for a bunny.. so still deciding..

Well just thought I would do a little hello and intro and I will post there pics soon!

take care
Madhura

Welcome! Glad you are back into the "bunny world" :biggrin2:!

Ohh, I hope the bunno's are spayed/neutered;).

welcome back! and ditto on the spayed/neutered bit:dude:. can't wait to see pics, they sound really cute!

hehe, sorry about that, i forgot Jamie 'left' it loged on to him:p(y'all know what i mean:D:shock:)

Hey guys,

Ya they are spayed and neutered!! they are awesome... i have bun proofed my appt till I move out with them in august.. so going to let them have the run of the whole place tonight... and see how well that goes... cause there isn't anything they can chew up so it should be good..

But they won't be as lucky when i move back home even though they are going to live outside during the day until it gets cold and then move down into the basement later on or back into my room.. not too sure yet though just finishing up the NIC cage with the two levels.. they should be good to go... mom is just worried that if i keep them in my room I will get sick cause of their litter box but i don't think it should be a problem.... let see what i can do...

Mini -Rexes woooooohoooooo pictures quickly WEEEEEEEEE

becca:p

Latest posts

Back