Baby Pictures of our Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
I was looking at old photos today of the babiesand thought this may be an interesting topic. To showpictures of our Babies as "Babies".

Their are so many beautiful adult bunnies on here that many of us never got to see as babies.

I will start with some of Buttercup, please excuse the pictures thopugh, they are over 8 years old and done on film.
Buttercupsmall.jpg

Susan

I haven't really got many pictures on thiscomputer and the other one wont connect to the net anymore :X, but hereis BunBun at 7 weeks old :).

DSC05439.jpg

Aww what great pics!

Susan, I cant believe how tiny they all are. Do you have Daisy Mae baby pics.

Im jealous..all mine were adopted when they were older. I may have one of Max I can dig up. He was 5 months when I got him...

Aahh! Look how cute and tiny she is!

I just noticed something, does she have a brown spot on her back or am I seeing things?

Shes such a cute little baby!

Hi Haley, the spot is actually dark gray.

I just printed your instructions on how to post more than one picture. How small do do have to make them?

Susan:bunnydance:

ahh, her boyfriend, Mr Tumnus has a brown spot on his back..for a second I thought they were matching.

For resizing pics, if you use photobucket it will give you a fewoptions. Once you have a pic on their site you hit edit and thenresize. You can make it message board or email size, either is fine.

Feel free to pm me if you have more questions. Its quite easy once youget the hang of it. I usually have two web browsers open when imposting pics, one for the forum and one for photobucket so I can goback and forth if I need to.

I love looking at everyone's baby bunny pics! Nothing is cuter :)

I am lucky enough to have a few pics of my three when they were very young, thanks to my breeders.

Lola's litter (she is one of the siamese sable kits, I wish I knew which one!):
bedakits.jpg

Lola at around 3 weeks (I can't remember her exact age here):
beda3.jpg

Penelope at around 3 weeks:
gemsbabe.jpg

Rupert's litter:
rupertslitter.jpg

Rupert at around 3 weeks old:
rupert2.jpg

Haley wrote:
Toby looks like he changed color a lot as he grew, or is that the lighting?
He has changed some. His points have become much more pronounced.

This is his pitiful baby pic from the first day I got him. He was so scared, bless his little heart!

Day1Toby.jpg

Here are baby pics of Jordi (don't have any of Wesley):

First day (we didn't have a cage yet - she was a surprise from my hubby)

IMG_3614.JPG

Her first cage:

IMG_3621.JPG

My sister holding her:

IMG_3642.JPG

My hubby holding her:

IMG_3734.JPG

Back