Baby (infant) toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
I've bought these second hand toys online forBunBun to play with, and was wondering if any of them look unsafe orhave bits that you think I should remove. They were so cheap so itdoesn't matter if only a few of them are usuable, and hopefully he doesplay with them. I've given him a penguin soft toy, a phone book, hay intoilet tubes, two cardboard boxes and more attention and he seems a lothappier, although he is trying to mate with my feet constantly! I'dstill like him to have more options for things to play with when hedoes have to be in his cage.

I am also planning to ad a shelf in both ends of his cage and link themtogether with a tunnel I picked up in someones rubish. I want to lineit inside and out with material, would fleece or towelling be better doyou think? It's pretty long and the perfect size for him.

I havn't actually recieved them yet so not sure if this picture is veryhelpfull but they are all plastic teething toys or rattles.

Anything with liquid is no good, as Bun Buncould pierce the plastic with his teeth and drink it. I'd also avoidsmall plastic parts - they could be swallowed.

Baby keys are great, especially if he likes tossing things. Also clean Mason jar lids.

Thanks guys, none of them have water in them butI think a couple have beads. I've give him the safer looking ones andkeep the others till I se how he treats the less destructable toys.

If BunBun is like my Nibbles, he'll ignore these"store bought" toys and play with a cardboard box or paper towelroll... Every single bunny toy (meant to be a toy, that is) I've everbrought into this house has been ignored. ;)

He he, yep I know what you mean. He's got twocardboard boxes, a soft toy, a phonebook and a little blanket forsrcunching up and few toilet rolls but he seems board of them now. Helikes to get under the bigest box and chuck it around sometimes butthat's about it :?. Hopefully he likes these ;), if I hide them in oneod the boxes he should at least want to drag them out again so that's astart.

Latest posts

Back