Baby Bunny Bonanza

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old was your bunny when you got him/her?

• I've had him since birth

• 8-12 weeks

• 12-16 weeks

• 6 months to 1 year

• 1-4 years

• 4+ years

• I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

LadyBug

Reaction score
it's almost Spring:pink iris:! and when spring comes around, it always gets me in the mood............to see little baby animals! so, here's the place to show off your wittle babies(whether they're still little or not:p)

:brownbunnyRabbits Online:brownbunny Proudly Presents.............................

Baby Bunny Bonanza!

i'll start with baby Jamie

BabyViolet12weeksoldNov2007.jpg

BabyViolet12weeksoldNov2007002.jpg

this has got to be one of my faves of all the pics we've taken of Jamie.

BabyViolet12weeksoldNov2007001.jpg

your turn. lets see those little cotton tails(doesn't Pennie(Bo B Bunny) have a cotton tail rabbit?)

Anna

P.S. vote once for each bunny:dude:

Baaaaaaaaaah, I don't know if anyone remembers but I had a foster give birth to 6 babies. I don't thnk I shared these pictures but here are a few adorable ones... I no longer have them but I thought maybethe picswould make people smile :)

Timbit, the pocket bunny! (He was the runt but he caught up and was the 2nd to be adopted) Yes, this lil one was so freakin cute and affectionate. I'd carry him around in my robepocket. He was always always escaping his cage to hop onto my foot. He hated not being cuddled. Lol.

431.jpg

Chipit was adopted first...

420.jpg

And here is a pic of Baloo taken 3 days ago...

Baloo2.jpg

i love baby bunny pics!!

Here are some of mine, wish i had a proper camera backthen..

Baby Buttons:

15mths12.jpg

15mths09.jpg

15mths24.jpg

15mths14.jpg

Baby Yohji:

Day104.jpg

Day205.jpg

Day4210.jpg

15mths27.jpg

somebunny wrote:

Baby Yohji:

Day104.jpg

Aww..this little baby is soooo cute! He reminds me of those stuffeddogs they came out with a few years back where they had a huge head and tiny body. :biggrin2:I love babies!

Here is baby Flopster:

06-02-06_1549.jpg

KIF_0723.jpg

05-23-06_1405.jpg

KIF_0719.jpg

Photo0398111.jpg

gee, thanks becknutt! i actually thought he looked strange in that photo.. with the slitty eyes andodd ears!! (but of course, he mustn't know that;) )

the Flopster is adorable in that second pic!! looks like he's attempting some newbum-flexing moves.. and the cat's going 'wat da...? silly rabbit' lol! :p

Crystal the day i got her at 7 weeks old

Crystal.jpg

Misty at 8 weeks old

IMG_0560.gif

Binky at 8 weeks

IMG_0655.gif

Crystals babies 0-3 weeks old

assortedpicciesforcollege117.jpg

assortedpicciesforcollege100.jpg

Harly.jpg

Floppsyresized12.jpg

Cookie.jpg

Chico.jpg

Rolo and Polo (R.I.P little ones) :bunnyangel::cry4:

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

sorry for the picture overload

somebunny wrote:
gee, thanks becknutt! i actually thought he looked strange in that photo.. with the slitty eyes andodd ears!! (but of course, he mustn't know that;) )

the Flopster is adorable in that second pic!! looks like he's attempting some newbum-flexing moves.. and the cat's going 'wat da...? silly rabbit' lol! :p

I guess I like them odd. ;)He is super cute!

Hehe. That was literally the first day or two that we had him. The cat had never seena rabbit before. His leg is out to the side, because he has a hip deformity. I'm looking at others baby photos and I think he was a lot younger than 8wks old when we got him. Maybe 4-5wks.

aww, their all so cute! babies are just the best(of course one their not babies they do tend to stop going potty every where................).i just showed Emily and she loves them! she loves coming on here and looking at all the bunnies:pinkelepht:. i think we have a future bun owner here, LOL:brownbunny!

Anna

This is my Pippin as a baby 8 weeks old
pip.jpg

newbunsmall.jpg

And then here is him now, at a year old

photobucketpipharness.jpg

And here is Benji when I first got him, when he was 6 months old

PicturesofBenny001.jpg

PicturesofBenny011-msnsize.jpg

And this is him now, at a year 8 months

Benji2043.jpg

9.jpg

There are some really cute buns on this thread!!!!! Diddle babbies!

Well I have no "young" pictures of the bunny who I voted with, but oh well. hehe, here's some baby bunny pictures! Enjoy! Captions are above pictures.

Baby Kalea-Rae (12 days old):

Kalea-12days003.jpg

Magic (right) with his daughter, J.J. (about 6 weeks? Maybe a little older).

MagiclovingJJ.jpg

Mississippi, when we first got him. The day of the show! (He was 3 months old!)

ERBAShowSippiBruce003.jpg

My neice's bunny that she got for Easter last year (yes I know....I don't know if she still has this bunny, but I was furious when I heard she was getting one, let me tell you; she's (my neice)only 3. Anyhow..) Her name is Lola, about 8 or 9 weeks in this picture.

YouthFairDBikesGoldyLola001.jpg

One of Autumn & Magic's son's. His name is Salem (named by FallingStar). He's about 3 or 4 weeks old in this piccy, maybe 5 weeks, since we'd just begun weaning.

GangsterChumpChase001.jpg

Ok, that's it, lol. Enjoy!!! :)

Emily

Here are pictures of Devon as a baby. He was only a few weeks old when these were taken. However, I never actually got to see him in person while he was a baby. The rescue we adopted him and his mom from was three hours away, so we were never able to visit before taking them home. Amber and Devon had to stay about a month after we adopted them so that Amber could finish nursing her other babies. So I like to tell people that we adopted Devon and Amber "sight unseen":biggrin2:

In the first picture you can see Amber's legs. In the second you can see Devon hiding under his mom.

devon3.jpg

devonandmomma.jpg

i don't have baby winnie on this computer, but i got lots of baby pantoufle!

100_2899.jpg

100_2898.jpg

those are my fav. 2! look at those ears!

Latest posts

Back