Baby Bunny Binkies and Rabbit Kisses

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keltickitty22

Reaction score
[color=violet, strength=4)">]I am verysad about my Toby passing but Annie is such a comfort to me. She hasstarted to do her bunny binkies....racing around at top speeds andjumping into the air for sheer joy. Cuddling on my chest.....restingher head on my bosom and kissing me on the nose and cheeks. My cuprunneth over!!1
[/color]

Keltickitty22 wrote:
[color=violet,strength=4)">I am very sad about my Toby passing but Annie is such acomfort to me. She has started to do her bunny binkies....racing aroundat top speeds and jumping into the air for sheer joy. Cuddling on mychest.....resting her head on my bosom and kissing me on the nose andcheeks. My cup runneth over!!1
[/font]
[/FONT][/color]
Can't make out your post because of the font choice so I'll quote you here....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am very sad about my Toby passing but Annie is such a comfort to me.She has started to do her bunny binkies....racing around at top speedsand jumping into the air for sheer joy. Cuddling on mychest.....resting her head on my bosom and kissing me on the nose andcheeks. My cup runneth over!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for your loss of Toby. However, it is wonderful that happy memories can be brought on by a new bunnie.
]

I KNEW Annie would help you through this ;) Much love! Krick

She is really cute!!!! I'll post apicture soon. She likes to climb into a paper towel roll withher back feet and her fluffy white tail sticking out one end and heradorable little nose twitching out the other end.

Latest posts

Back