Baby Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jems

Reaction score
We just got 2 bunnies :Dand I waswondering how long they usually live for? I have read someinfo onlineon rabbits but I have not found anything thatmentions life expectancy.Thanks

From what I understand, average life span can be about 10 years. As we all know it varies with each rabbit.

I've heard about thesame, 6-10 years. Although I've heard many rabbits that liveto 13, and some that only live to 3. It just depends on thecare you give them, and, like babymommy said, the individualrabbit. And if you spay/neuter them, then their life can beextended a little too.

--Melissa and Umbra

My first rabbit lived to we think 14.Didnt know how long the previous owners had him, I KNOW they had himfor 4 years however. He wasnt neutered, and was an outdoorbun. New Zealand.

He was just a hardy soul!

It really depends on the animal and the genetics. Some bunsjust dont have the health to live very long. But from myunderstanding, the usual lifespan for a house bunny is 4-10years.

Latest posts

Back