BABIES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight01

Reaction score
yes i know this is a rabbit forum, but myhampster got pregnant at 10:42 PM on 5/6/05. Babies are due on the20th-27th since it takes 2-3 weeks to give birth. If anybody is in NewJersey, near Livingston (at the most 30 minutes away if you feel likedriving) you are free to have one of the babies. post up now if youwant them.

P.S.- is it ok if i post this carolyn, if you feel its notm since this is a rabbit forum, you may take it down, thanks

well youll see some soon, theres gonna be somany hampsters its gonna be a hampster party hah:groupparty:, i gottaget midnight neutered tho =[, today for the heck of it he literalllyattacked my dog, the dog is the one who is suppose to attack, but mydog max knows not to now, but the rabbit starts p with him and gruntedadn jumped at him today =\, but anyway about thebabies........yyeeeaaaa......welll...talk to you all later lol, peace ^^

not to be crude but if the hamsters feel crowdedor there are to many they will kill and eat anywhere from 1- to all thelitter so back away let her do her biz and not crowd her only to feed.thereare a few things that they like while nursing: romaine(the babys will also eat this when the mom isn'tsoprotective) egg, and cheese (got no former refrence but atewhile nursing and not while not) BE SURE TO GENDERIZE THEMBEFORE4 WEEKS OLD AnD WEAN THEN. I've bred hamsters for years.

Latest posts

Back