ARGH! Internet troubles!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Our internet was down pretty much all day yesterday, and has only started working a few minutes ago today.

Not sure what it is- our ISP say it's our phoneline, and our phone company don't know :sigh:

It might be back up now, but it could go down again any time....

Poor Steve is finding it very frustrating- being a web developer, he kinda needs the internet lol. He's using a mobile broadband dongle thing which is soooo rubbish. I tried to tell him that I needed it too, but for some reason he thought that his work was more important than me getting onto RO.... :huh:purpletongueLOL!

Anyway, that's where I am if I'm not about much!!! :cry2 I am filling my time reading wedding magazines lol :D

I do too - ANGRY withdrawl symptoms!
The kids have had the pc most evenings lately cause of their homework. I need to get a wireless router. We have like 4 computers!

Deary me!!!

It's only just back up and running properly- we hope......

We had to get our phone company out today to look at it. They found a fault with our phone line externally back at the exchange, but also thought that our phone line might be damaged somewhere. Now, as bunny owners, I can guess what you'll all think. But no! It wasn't them! SHOCK. Poor Steve had to pull up all the edging of our wooden floor, rip out the old telephone cable and lay about 10 metres of new cable. It was sooo damaged under the floor in places. :shock: I don't know if it was our responsibility or our landlady's, but it was easier and quicker for him to do it. I think it was just very old cable....

ARGH!!! 3 days without proper internet!! I can't believe I made it through! I played MarioKart on the Wii for 5 whole hours yesterday lol.....

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

I have loads to catch up on!

Latest posts

Back