Are YOU going to give your bunny a present?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zero

Reaction score
:cool:Iam going to give Lily a new chew toy for christmas.

I am. :D3 toys to be exact- a naturalwicker hamsterhouse since I can't find any hard enoughplastic balls that Spice can't eat and wicker is safe, chews that arestrung together with natural Sisal string, and a Flip'N'Toss toy foreach.

toys.jpg

Yep! Got him a nice willow ball. He'snever had one, but loves to roll little toys back and forth.... I thinkhe'll love it :)

Santa brings all of our animals something. Bo gets his willowball, Sydney(dog) gets a new toy, same with the cats, the bird and thefish get a new plant for their aquarium.... KC gets a new chewy :)

I bought my babies some salt wheels and some chewtoys as well as a cat ball each!! and ifinally found somehammocks so I bought them each one of those !

luna21 wrote:
Ibought my babies some salt wheels and some chew toys as well as a catball each!! and ifinally found some hammocks so I bought themeach one of those !
Hammocks?! LOL! You crack me up Luna.

Tucker has been a very bad brother to Cali so he'll be lucky if he gets anything.

Cali and Fauna will get extra special treats.

I like Laura's gifts and the idea of a willow ball, Bo, and a rabbitcan never have enough of cat's bell and ball, or chew toys.

Luna21, salt rings have been known to cause rust on the cage floor ifit sits there all the time, so just keep that in the back of your mind.Also, be careful that they don't decide to nibble on the hammock, henceingesting fibers.

:)

-Carolyn

Elf Mommy wrote:
I bought Elf the harness and her FIRST Craisins! I can't wait to see how she likes them. :)

Where do you get them? The grocery store with the cranberries??

-Carolyn

yes, they were actually on an end-cap on the sameaisle as the raisins :) I was so excited when I found them. It's beenSO hard not to give them to her ahead of time.

Our craisins are with the raisins, prunes, dried cherries, they are all together.

Sebastian is getting wooden carrot chewsticks, some of that parrot treat that Buck talks about, (I finallyfound it at a pet store), two new sea grass mats, and a new brush.:)

Raspberry

Everyone talks about Craisens. Ihaven't tried them because I Found some organic dried cranberries atWild Oats. I might have to get him some of those from thesound of it! :)

Guin and Gir are getting a hayball... it isactually a natural fiber hamster nest, kinda like the one Laura isgiving her boys, except it is not wicker. some popcorn sticksand a special gift for each. Gir is getting a new hammock(since he LOVES his, but likes to rip it up when he is angry) andGuinevere is getting a new fleece blanket since her others were kindaicky.

I wrap the edible stuff in newspaper and laugh as they tear it up =)

YES! Of course! I convinced my mommy that if Emmyis part of our family, she should get at least.... 3 gifts like us!:)I don't want to include her out of it too; besides, this isEmmy's first christmas... and i want it to be special for her! So, whenwe are going to open the presents on Christmas, she is going to besitting next to me while we are opening the gifts and all.:)I dont know what to give Emmy yet, do you have anysuggestions?

Carolyn: don't worry my salt wheels are hagningfrom the cage!! they're not on the floor and they can only have they'rehammocks when Im in the room to supervise;):pbecause I wasalso told they are not very coordinated to get in and out of thehammock:D

Trina, does she chew stuffed animals? I got bo alittle stuffed doggie that has a rattle inside, for a baby...... I gotit when he was about 4 mos old. He loves his puppy:) He never chews it, but he licks it and chins it a lot :)

I am wrapping Bo's willow ball in plain paper with a natural tie so he can have the fun of "opening" it as well LOL

We put their wooden shelf back in, which we hadto take out because Valuran was peeing all over it, this was before hewas fixed and not potty trained. Hoping it stays clean, relativelyspeaking.

I am going to give them extra treats, bananas, maybe some prunes,parsely, baby carrots, oats. All of their favorites basically. Andmaybe a popcorn stick, they LOVE those things.

Perry and pernod have got 2 different size willowballs, and a new brush. They have also received a parcel through thepost from a friend of mine NOTE: My husband and I didn't get a parcel,but the bunnies DID:X:p-Jan

Yeah, the buns get birthday presentstoo! So does the doggy! Henry has some cork chewtoys and some cereal bar thingsand Max is getting a ropecarrot toy thingy and nibblestix since she can't have anything otherthan hay and pellets. The dog has a pedigree chum treat bagsince his birthday was only 2 weeks ago and he got a toy, a doggyChristmas cake and a rawhide ring. :D Poor fishesaren't getting anything coz their tank's too full of plants, having tohack them down, and I'm afraid to give them any live food incase we getparasites in the water, so they'll be getting their usual flakes orpellet food! :?

They definitely got some presents. Both Mabel andWinston got willow rings and crunchy chew tubes, and a wooden chew, andthey got this wooden bunny rattle to share. All from Bunny Bytes!Winston loves the rattle, he carries it around with him!

I actually got a picture of my girls "opening"(with teethof course!) their Christmas present, I also couldnot resist puttin a bow on each of their backs for this .....stay tunedfor apres holidays pictures! I am going to have my film developed to adisc as well so I can finally transfer some pics here, *sniff sniff* Igave up on my camera phone usb cord...

xo

Cher

Latest posts

Back