Are any of you nerds like me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weetwoo_89

Reaction score
I know their is a thread like thisalready, but I couldn't for the life of me find it. So when in doubt,start a new one! (I also play a lot of computer games (Black and white2, oblivion, sims, etc) and console games (Have an xBox360, PS2,Gamecube, and old NES system.) Yes, I even D&D!!! I guess I amlooking for bunny slaves who are also slaves to the games!!! Let meknow, maybe we could ... Share gamer nerd stories!!! *snort snort* Lol
<3, RaE

Haha...

My husband and I play Dungeons & Dragons at least once a week...

We have an ongoing Diablo II game...

We just downloaded the new Lord of the Rings online game...

We're also going to be putting together a D&D game with just wetwo and our daughter, because she wants to learn how to play andeventually join the group. :)

What else...TONS of computer games...misc things. My husbandhas downloaded about three emulators for Nintendo, Sega, etc., so heloves to play those games. He even loves to sometimes playNeoPets games. Hehe!!

What else...hmm...we have an XBox (not 360), and love to play Halo II every now and then.

:D Yep, we're definite geeks! :D

Actually, I haven't had a good amount of time toplay the new LotR game yet. I want to be able to dedicate agood few hours to it to be able to check it out and have some fun withit. My FIL is visiting from Canada until next Friday, so Imight not have enough time until tomorrow sometime. :)

But...I'll let ya know as soon as I've had time to have fun with it! :D

:wave: I play mainly PC games, but ofcourse we also have a PS2, Gamecube and XBox. We haven'tgotten any of the new consoles because Neil wants a PS3 and an XBox360... so he has to pick before we buy another system.

Right now we're playing World Of Warcraft (we've been playing for over2 years now...), I play the Sims 2 on a regular basis (the new Seasonsexpansion pack is fun times). Also on my rotation is ZooTycoon 2, Half Life 2 and Civ 4. I'm also inthemiddle of Zelda, Twilight Princess on my GC and KingdomHearts 2 on the PS2.

So yeah... when I'm not doing any of that... I'm trying to have a life too. hahah

I have played WoW for some time, buthave taken a break to play eq2. It is a ton harder then WoW. At leastit is for me. What server HoneyPot? And do you have BC? Andlife? What is that? New expansion or something? I didn't hear of itsrelease date. ^.^

Me? Ultimate nerd...I run dualboot linux(kubuntu) and windows, but shh, don't tell anyone. Right now thewindows side doesn't seem to be running though.

Games I like are Warcraft 1 2 and 3, Rollercoaster Tycoon games, Zoo Tycoon, and pretty much any war/strategy type thing.

On the PS I am a gran turismo nut.

Our family plays on Brandywine - all four of us.Right now I have three characters - and loremaster is my favorite typeof character (preferably elven). My daughter likes hobbits and being aminstrel - my son and husband prefer to be human males but withdifferent choices for what they are.

I played most of Friday, some of Saturday, very little of today and I'mabout to get on and hopefully get in an hour or two before bed.

No - I'm not addicted at all...I can give LOTRO up anytime I want...(I just don't want to).

Peg

P.S. We have agreed as a family - we're doing the "Lifetimemembership" thing for the four of us...it is one way we can connect -especially since we can use the voice chat option in game -andsometimes we just get online to chat while our characters run around...

Oh - I've also done Asheron's Call...

maherwoman wrote:
Actually, I haven't hada good amount of time to play the new LotR game yet. I wantto be able to dedicate a good few hours to it to be able to check itout and have some fun with it. My FIL is visiting from Canadauntil next Friday, so I might not have enough time until tomorrowsometime. :)

But...I'll let ya know as soon as I've had time to have fun with it! :D

Ohhh, Peg...I'm so dying to try it out...I can'tWAIT...BUT I want to be SURE I have a goooood amount of time todedicate to it. Not easy when I homeschool four days aweekday, and have company over or we're out most of theweekend. :D

SOON, though...I know I can't stay away for much longer...:D

One of my friends has stolen my sims2!!! Just thinking of it brings a tear to my eye. She needed to borrowit because her computer crashed and she had her expansions but not thegame. But now she won't give it back. Gonna have to go over to herhouse in the middle of the night and take it back!!! *puts on ninjamask*

<3, NinjaRaE

I don't play computer games, but I'm a majorgamer geek! I play D&D every other weekend, and Iplay non-traditional board and card games a lot. Ourcollection is over 150 games now, not including roleplaying games orminiatures for war games.

I :heart:cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theyare sooo fun for passing time!

anyone here play diminshing wist or spit?

lurv anabell :bunnydance:

Hmmm, I'm not really into PC games, I playNeopets now and then. I better not start anything else...I know I'd getaddicted!:shock:

I do play Nintendo Wii though.:D

My boyfriend was thinkingabout buying a Wii *chuckle*. I can't even think about a sentenceanything close to that without giggling to myself. How dothey play? (Are they fun?)

yeah they are soo fun my friend has one and they are really good! I rcommend wii sports!!!! its reallly good!

lurv anabell :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back