Apollo's New Stroller

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
Apollo finally got his stroller. I found theperfect one at a yard sale believe it or not. It's like brand new, it'spink, white, and blue. I got it home, stripped it down and cleaned itfrom top to bottom.

I decided to take it on a test run. I packed the kids and Apollo inthe car and headed off to the park. Apollo rode in it from the parkinglot to the park just as cute as can be. The whole ride he chin markedevery inch of the inside of it. When I took him out and set him down,he walked all around it chin marking every inch of the outside. Thenwhen it was marked to his satisfaction did he run and play.

There was a concert in the park tonight so I bought Apollo back inthe stroller and walked down to check it out. I thought Igot lookswhen I walked him around. Thelooks Igot whenpeople realized that it was not a sleeping baby but asleeping rabbit, were all too priceless and amusing. Apollo literallyhad his own entourage following him wherever we went.

Sadly, I was so excited I forgot to pack the camera. The next trip Iwill be better preapred. I will have tons of pics of Apollo in hisstroller and I'll even put his hat on lol

Sorry it's so long but I just had to share.

Tina

HEY dont apologize that it is a long story-IT isa great one at that! I cant wait until you bring the camera on yournext stroll for all of us to see him in his new "ride"

<----------insertApollohere (butnot quite so small, as we all know)

Cher

Dajeti2,

I wish the story was longer. It was so much fun to read and picture.

Mess with people's heads and act as if you don't realize Apollo's abunny, but your baby. *Laughs* If he's in a stroller, they're alreadygoing to think you're nuts!

I love the story so much. :) You definitely have to get pictures of this one.

I bet people were commenting on how Beastly he is. Give that monster a big smooch for me.

-Carolyn

I'd love to see a picture of that! How cute. WhenI was in gradeschool I had a cat that would ride in the basket on thefront of my bicycle. I would take him all over the neighborhood.

As we were leaving the concert, a gentlemanwas just arriving. When he was within five feet of us, he dead stops,drops his lawn chair, and just stands there with a look of shock anddisbelief on his face. I couldn't help it I started laughing. I guessmy laughing snapped him to because he says to me " I thought you had ababy and a rabbit in there. Where's the baby?" My son Jeremy pipes up"Apollo ate him. He was cute too.". At this point my niece and theirfriend are rolling in the grass laughing. The man looks at us, looks atApollo and says"what does he eat?" Jeremy pipes in again with" He eatslittle kids. That's why mom has to keep him on the harness." At thispoint I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. The man gathers his courage andreaches down to pet Apollo. Now I swear Apollo is in on it cuz hestands up to meet the guys hand. The man jumps back. Needless to say,we all had a good laugh and Apollo let the man pet him for 10minutes.

The camera is in Apollo's bag, so I won't be forgetting it this time.

Tina

Love it! Well, in addition tothe stroller, Apollo's size alone is enough to startlepeople. Is he wearing any hats to increase the incredibilityfactor?

Keep us appraised of the further adventures of Apollo, the Super Rabbit!

Buck

LOL! Junior, yes Apollo does indeed have a"bunny" bag. We fill a toddler treat cup with pellets, a sandwich bagfull of hay, a 16 oz. bottle of vanilla water, a bowl for the water,afrozen two liter, his hat, a stick, extra harness, toys, and treats.

Buck, just for laughs the hat is going on. I can't wait til the 4thof July. Not only will he be in his stroller but he is going to bedressed up, have his hat on and hopefully shoes too. I'm buying extrafilm.

Tina

Tina

I can't wait to see the pictures of Apollo in his stroller, sounds likesuch good fun, especially seeing peoples reactions when they realiseits a rabbit in there!:p

Sue

Mygrl2k3, I found one of the strollers that reclines. So I lay it flat when I put Apollo in it. I'm so glad he likes it.

Dreamgal042, I must be havinga momentcuz I don't get it lol. Please explain it me lol.

Tina

well you said in an earlier post that someone ata soccer (baseball??) game thought apollo was a dog( )...thistime they thought he was a baby....or there was a baby involved( )...andmost buns (and im guessing your apollo is no acception) are littletroublemakers( )...soif you add all those things together...you get apollo! :-D( ) although i have to say this describes my bun as well, although notfor the same reason. my puppy thinks she's a dog, she's my little baby,and she thinks im crazy when i put her in her cage to sleep.

Thank you. I am so tired. I have had companyfor almost a week. I haven't been getting alot of sleep. I couldn't getthat for nothing lol. Very true lol.

I've learned there is never a dull moment when you have a bunn lol.

Tina

How do you get him too stay in the stroller and not try to jump out?

Wabbitwuv

Wabbitwuv, actually it's not hard at all. Iput his harness on him and attach his retractable leash. I put him inthe stroller and I put his leash in the little pocket in the top of thestroler. Then away we go. He either sits looking all aroundor he lays with his head out the front.

I don't know if it's Apollo is really good or if most bunns would take to riding ina stroller.

Tina

Just how big is Apollo? I'm new enough here that I don't know all the histories.

Wonder if my granddaughter's old stroller would work for skunkies? I still have it.

A hat and shoes? Will he tolerate shoes? Boy! That would be something!!!

Back