Apollo's Debut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I think he dreams of us bring him home a stick that big.

We took him to the park today. There were three parties going on.One by one people brought their children over to get pics of them withthe "big" bunny. My son said I should start charging people lol. I mustadmit he really amazed me how good he was with little babies. He evenlicked a little six month old boy. It was so sweet.

I have some pictures I'll try and post them this week.

OH, Jeremy has picked out an outfit for Apollo to wear on the 4th of July. Guaranteed I'll get pics of that lol.

Tina

See there, Tina! :D I told you that he was going to be a famous bunny!!! lol!

I can't wait to see him in his 4th of July outfit! :)

Ican't believe you said that Buck.Me and Jer were at the storeyesterday and Jeremy wanted to buy Apollo shoes to match his 4th ofJuly outfit. Hisfoot is as big as my hand lol.

Tina

LOL! Wow Apollo is one big bunny! Can't wait for the pictures of him in his 4th of july outfit! lol that's too cute! :D

~pam

When dreamgal commented on how big The King is, Ihad to pull this up so that she could peruse the pictures and see ourstill-growin boy.

:)

Hurry back Tina and Apollo! :(

-Carolyn

awwwww carolyn no more...im trying to hold offrunning to NY to a flemish giant breeder and buying one. I actuallyasked my dad and he's like "where would you keep it?" and im like...itcan have my bed :-D ill sleep on the floor.

Carolyn, THANK YOU DARLIN'! You are definitelymaking slipping back into the swing of things a piece of cake. I can'tthank you enough, words really aren't enough. You know I love youSweetie!

Tina

I love you too, Tina. I'm so glad you're back. Missed you so much!

You're a treasure.

-Carolyn

Back