Apollo, Rori and Chocolate Bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Joyce,

Great pic you have there.

If you have uploaded your photo onto photobucket under it there shouldbe a IMG code ( i think its the bottom 1 ) starts and ends with ,you need to copy this whole link & paste it directly onto herewhere you type, that way your pic will show on your page here insteadof being a link.

Hope this helps,

Kelly

:bunnydance: Here's our Mini Rex baby, Hickory, doing his chocolate bunny impersonation.:)

He is just 2 months old and the sweetest, most playful little bun anyone would want to know!

Our 2 Lionheads are sweet, but this little guy just wants to be heldand when we open his cage top and stick an arm inside the cage, Hickoryclimbs right up!:brown-bunny

hoppy.jpg

ebun.jpg

My4 month old Lionhead, Rori. What a cutey heis! I tried to get him to "pose" for this picture, but hesaid,"No thanks, Ma!" He just wanted to look cutewith that twinkle in his eye!:mrsthumper:

Joyce

Hi Lionheads2. You should start aBunny Blog in the bunny blog section of the forum. In thatsection you can keep a thread for all your bunnies and update it withall your pictures and stories of your bunnies!.

Cute cute cute!!

:inlove:

Your Rori looks so much like my Dusty! :)

Latest posts

Back