anyone own a dwarf lop ear bunny??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
thats what we have coming into rescuesaturday and im wanting to see pictures of what the breed lookslike!!

:love:oh pam, whatbeautiful little bunnies! could you tell me more about thebreed? as in how is their temperment in general? how big arethey full grown?

They are the smallest of the lop breeds, matureat less than 4 lbs. and are generally rather active. I couldwrite an entire book on the breed :) We've been breeding themfor over 15 years.

Pam

TortHead.jpg

here is my little holland lop:

IMG_3732.JPG

She was about 4 months old then. She is 3.5 pounds now and very fastand energetic! I think the temperament depends on the bunny. I've seensome mellow Holland Lops...

ha! to think i must of been thrown off by here calling him a dwarf lop ear bunny hehe

They are the smallest of the lop breeds, matureat less than 4 lbs. and are generally rather active. I couldwrite an entire book on the breed :) We've been breeding themfor over 15 years.

Pam

----

*ahem* .. so why dont you :)I think it would be a wonderful book!

hehe,got some picsof snoopy wohooo just got an email they will be here the 24th so nextsaturday, my mess up heeh, i think i was getting over excitedabout him coming lol ok heressss snoopy!!

This is my little Holland Lop:

Sept1.jpg

In general I've been told that males are very laid back and so are somefemales but females tend to be more moody and feisty. My little one isso sweet right now but she really likes to bite if she's not happy. Sheloves my attention and loves to give kisses. She gets ratehr jealous ofme petting Mocha or Spice and not her.

Tiny B and Anakin are both HollandLops. They are both very laid back and very affectionate.Oddly enough they are also particular (give them food, treats, andattention like clock work otherwise they get upset).

Now that Tiny B is more mature she has really mellowed out a lot. Ihave no problems with her chewing on anything she isn't supposed to.She was super easy to litter train (I just wish Anakin learned aseasily as she did), and she loves to cuddle.

Anakin is still a baby (he just sexually matured last week) so histemperament is a little short. He is very laid back though. Unlike TinyB I don't have to chase him around the entire house to gethim in his cage when she was his age. He lets me pick him up no matterwhere he's at or what he's doing.

All in all, I wouldn't trade them for the world.

(Tiny is my avatar).

Latest posts

Back