Anyone near Baltimore, Maryland?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackthorn45

Reaction score
A person I know onlineis moving andcan't take her two rabbits. Her stepfather is threatening toput them to sleep if she leaves them behind. She's tryinghard to find good homes for them and will drive a bit out ofstate. I told her I'd try to get the word out...Here is what she has to say about them:

Oreo is a black and white mini lop who is about 2 years old. Heis around 6 or 7lbs. he is fixed. He is sweet but very shy and would dobetter off with out any other male rabbits. It takes him a little bitto come out and get going, but once he is use to the area he is finewith running around. He is littered trained very well.

100_2752.jpg

100_1522.jpg

100_1517.jpg

Kona is a broken red and white mini rex. He is around 6 monthsold and is fixed. He is also litter trained. He is about 3-4lbs. He isvery sweet and out going. He loves to explore and gets in to everything.

100_3108.jpg

KONA.jpg

I'm going to be traveling to Baltimore in acouple of weeks to pick up a turtle my friend is adopting. Imight be able to help, but I have other male buns. I alsojust offered to help Dootsmom with Buck's rabbits if needed.I'll look into it though.

I do know that Baltimore has a big HRS branch that does adoptions. They might be able to help.

Jen

From my understanding, the two were happy livingtogether until recently when Oreo began to be aggressive towardKona. So I think she just wants people to not try to pairOreo up with another male.

Thanks for considering, though, it's really very good of you!

Kona is gorgeous. He reminds me of my Wilbur.

I am looking for a 4th bunny but would do best with a female.I promised a find in Ontario I would wait until Fall in caseshe has to rehome one of her girls. I'll ask around but mostpeople I know live in PA or NY.

Well, she'd called to see if they'd take themearlier, and they said they were full.. so when she posted she'd takenthem there, I asked about it of course.

She said,"I called them again and the girl who I talked tosaid they would. I told her what was going on, so I don't know if shefelt sorry for them or if the person I talked to a few days ago justdidn't know or what now. Who knows?! It was that or having them put tosleep tomorrow because my father is a total dick!"

But, well, it seems to me that full = full, and if they weren'teuthanized, two other rabbits there were to make room. I'mnot very optimistic.

Thanks, Jen.

I just feel rotten because I feel like I knew these rabbits, even if Ionly saw their pictures and read about them online. I wasaround when she got them quite some time ago, helped answer herquestions and guide her through bunny parenting.. and this is how itturned out.

*sigh*

Latest posts

Back