Anyone going to Rhienbeck, NY Show on 4/18/09?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there! I'm bring dutch(blues and torts) and Hollands of my own. I've got three friends that I'm driving over with(2 open, 1 youth), and they're bringing mini Rex, Dwarf, English Spots, Holland Lops, Dutch, Fuzzy Lop and a Mini Lop.
Some of the ones a friend is bringing are on the youth table, most of them are on the open table. My mini rex buck is going with the youth, I don't have an interest in showing them. I just own a pair of them. I'm supposed to be picking up a trio of New Zealands for a coworker. anyone bringing bunnies for sale??? I"m looking for tort dutch doe and a pair of steels :D hehehehe.

well see those of you that are there tomorrow, at the show!! My bunnies will be the ones that are coming off the tables first, cause now that I've paid the entry, they've decided to blow their coats ehehehe at least a few of mine, so I'm going to get them typed but scratch them.

UGH! Sorry, can't make it tomorrow! We have a Flemish Specialty next weekend and I don't want to be putting the rabbits on the table two weeks in a row. Have to let everyone rest up.

We didn't get to go, but just heard that a little broken black Mini Rex we gave a little girl last year took Best Opposite Sex in Mini Rex (Youth). She was so excited, she could hardly talk to me on the phone. I was so proud of her for taking such good care of him! (He almost died from stasis last December! Her mom and her diligently nursed him back to health!) I love it when a child does so well.

Latest posts

Back