Any Adoptions or Bunnies for sale

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybenji

Reaction score
Anyone on here for the Kitchener, waterloo wellington region know of a rabbit that needs a home or one for sale please let me know. It seems that bunnies are addictive? am i right? :biggrin2:Benji could use a friend for when we are at work all day and we have fell in love with bunnies!

sara, benji and Maciej

Yes, bunnies are addictive! They're great pets!! If you can't find any for adoption in your area, maybe you could travel a bit to find them? Or just keep posting, I hope you find rabbits for adoption in your area. It's pretty nice that you're looking for adopting a rabbit. :thumbup

Yes i know, we have a humane society near by that has a female lion head mix named Sassy for adoption she is 1 and a half years old and just beautiful, her coloring looks like a tiger! We are thinking about the pros and cons of having another Rabbit (most likely more pros!) Do you think Ben and Sassy would get along? Ben is 3 years old and neutered and Sassy's paper work says that she has not yet been sterilized! Any replies appreciated! Thanks Everyone!

-Sara and Benji

Talk to the shelter. Maybe they help with bonding. They'll probably sterilize her once they get the adoption fee. You could always see how they get along when she's not fixed.

Don't rush into anything, though. It's better to find the "right" rabbit who'll bond well with your bunner, than rush into something and have two rabbits that hate each other. Bonding can be stressful for even experienced rabbit owners, you don't want to overwhelm yourselves already.

Hope that helps!

Rue

hey, Thanks for the advice. I know i shouldnt rush into anything but i was just wondering whether its best to wait? Becasue i figured if we brought a new bun in right away after only haveing ben for 2 weeks then they can become freinds right away, in other words, i dont want ben being all territorial and rude if we chose to get another bun down the road.

Latest posts

Back