Another round of "What's that breed?"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phonetic Diabetic

Stay Sugar-free
Reaction score
I rescued this little guy about a month or so ago. Charlie is 4-5 years old, and I would guess about 6-7 pounds. I'm new to rabbits, other than ones I had as a kid. From my little knowledge and some Google, I think he looks a lot like a Polish, but I really have no clue. Small ears and head, but has some long hair behind his neck and top of his head. Let me know if different pics are needed. Any help is much appreciated.

bddeacf9-57e3-4493-a96c-09cee50aa9a4_zpse0e20370.jpg

1b9fe3fd-c94b-4841-9ec2-1c25ff1983da_zps0684f8b7.jpg

966fd8dc-68f3-4deb-bf67-1c15c5301230_zps6518292b.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to have some rex in there looking at the fur, he´s a lovely colour as well. Can´t see that much lionhead but he´s a really cute guy. I´m sure someone will chip in on here who knows a bit more.

I would say rex given the fur but head is lionish

I am not sure what type of breed he is but he does look like a mixed breed. He is a gorgeous bunny. I love his coloring and that his eyes look like his fur color. He is handsome.

Definitely some lionhead, not sure on the rest. Are you sure he's a he? I only ask because he has a wicked dewlap going on :D Not a common thing in males.

Definitely some lionhead, not sure on the rest. Are you sure he's a he? I only ask because he has a wicked dewlap going on :D Not a common thing in males.

Now that you mention it, I was only told it was a "he". I've never checked, but assumed it was a male with the humping and occasional marking.

Latest posts

Back