Another bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celestial Wind wrote:
They are like potaot chips....................

you can never have just one, I said that to Karan in the e-mail :p

So it's settled for Sunday, I'm going to go over and help take pictures of the bunnies that she has. That way I'll be doing something useful and I'll get to handel all the adoptable buns so that I can see how they all react to being touched

SO EXCITED!! *explodes*

Sarashop - Thank you :)a lot of people say I'm way mature for my age, my dad often says that he trusts me more than the majority of the people he works with and that I'm more mature than all of them :p

There's always room for one more bunny! I am confident you could take care of another. Take it from a guy who has 12 indoor bunnies. I kicked my son out of his room because the rabbits were allergic!:biggrin2:

If you have never had a mini-rex before I caution you that they tend to be shy, very active, will chew the living daylights out of any box you put in their cage and very curious about their surroundings. Oh yes, I agree a mini-rex's fur makes is like velvet and you want to break out the paints and paint a picture of Elvis on them.

Spring wrote:
Absolutely! You are a great bunny mommy!

Keep us updated, hopefully the perfect bunny will pick you out hehe! :biggrin2:
Thanks Spring :biggrin2:and don't worry I will definatly keep y'all updated. I'll probably drown you guys in blather and waffle :p

Hi Tundrakatiebean,

I hope you have fun with Karen at the shelter on Sunday, and I am really glad you can help her with taking pictures of her rabbits. She also helped me find my two buns, and sent them up to Fairbanks for me (where I live). I think she has lots of buns right now as she left a message on my machine a few weeks ago saying she was looking to foster some out. I still need to get back in touch with her about that...my two are already keeping me pretty busy.

You seem like you would definitely be a great candidate for another rabbit.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
If you have never had a mini-rex before I caution you that they tend to be shy, very active, will chew the living daylights out of any box you put in their cage and very curious about their surroundings. Oh yes, I agree a mini-rex's fur makes is like velvet and you want to break out the paints and paint a picture of Elvis on them.
Except the shy part, you sure described my mini rex! I also have mini lops, but Freckle (the rex) is the BIG chewer, active, curious one! And I just LOOOOOVE his fur ;)

Jessi

you should see Wash sometime, I have never seen something so small be sooo destructive! He will chew anything and everything. :shock:he's a digger too. ;)chewers don't scare me.

Bo has chewed the top edge of the stained woodwork in their room (our family room) in certain areas. Usually where I can't see what he's doing and don't hear him for some reason........ the little sneak!

If hubby has noticed, he hasn't said so.

Latest posts

Back