Another addition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la

Reaction score
We have been thinking aboutgetting our Holland Lop (Tiny B) a companion. We tried once before, butunfortuantly a week after we got her she passed away. It's still sad,but eventually we're going to move out of this place and she won't haveany other animals to play with (right now there's a dog she seems to befriendly with).

So my question is, is there any specific breed thatinteracts well with one another, or do they all get along pritty well?I'm somewhat worried that if we get a huge rabbit and they go toplaying that she will get hurt, and vice versa if we got one muchsmaller than her.

Thank you. I'm going to read it right after I type this out.

We went looking at pet stores earlier, and we founda bunny. I'm not quiet sure how old he is, but we're making anappoitment with the vet ASAP, they didn't have any openings for todaysadly.

Something that amazed me is that our older rabbit(she is 2 now) is already taking to him. We went about introducing themdifferently, and this time it's a male instead of a female. We put himin his cage (we haven't named him yet) and let her explore around him.She hasn't charged him or anything, I'm very proud of her. I know thereis still a long ways to go. I'm just hoping that this one works out.:D

Latest posts

Back