Anime/Manga

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Wabbits

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in Anime/Manga at all? It's one pasion of mine that i could go on and on about.

Some series i'm interested:

Natsume Yuujichou
Index
Shugo Chara - Doki!!
Macross Frontier
Shugofumo
Daughter of Twnety Faces
Marmalade Boy
Kodocha
Clannad/Clannad After Story

just to name a few.

Thanks,
Kris

i like to draw them...
i have herd of.
Shugo Chara - Doki!!
Macross Frontier
Shugofumo

I love anime. The series I have watched

X

xxxholic

Tsubasa chronicle(best ever)

Death note (completed in 4 days).

What to watch next lol.

I used to love anime. Sadly, as I got older, I just grew out of it. :( I still like it, but am not as rabid about it as I used to be. I know that a lot of the ones that I watched when I was younger were crappy sub ones, but oh well. Anime is anime!

Some of my favorites:
- Trigun
- Cowboy Bebop
- Outlaw Star
- Gundam Wing
- Gundam 08th MS Team
- Hellsing
- Wolf's Rain
- Berserk
- Sailor Moon (from way back in the day)
- Ronin Warriors

I also had most of the Angel Sanctuary manga set. I had 1-18. Now I just have #1. I sold the rest on eBay but no one wants the first one. :grumpy:

I really like anime but I don't have much time to watch it.

Some of my favorites that I can think of right now:

Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell 1 and 2, both Vampire Hunter D movies (books rock too), Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Hellsing, Azumanga Daioh, Irresponsible Captain Taylor, Grave of the Fireflies (saddest movie ever), Inuyasha, and last but not least Rurouni Kenshin.

That reminds me, Hellsing is being redone with a story closer to the manga. I should go see about finding more episodes of it.

paul2641 wrote:
I love anime. The series I have watched

X <--- My favorite all time series!

xxxholic <-- never got too into

Tsubasa chronicle(best ever)<--- agreed awsome series

Death note (completed in 4 days). <-- never got into myself

What to watch next lol.

If u want to find something that is also "CLAMP" (x,xxxholic, tsubsa are all clamp) u may enjoy Magic Knight Rayearth, something simular is Fushigi Yuugi.

naturestee wrote:
I really like anime but I don't have much time to watch it.

Some of my favorites that I can think of right now:

Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell 1 and 2, both Vampire Hunter D movies (books rock too), Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Hellsing, Azumanga Daioh, Irresponsible Captain Taylor, Grave of the Fireflies (saddest movie ever), Inuyasha, and last but not least Rurouni Kenshin. 

That reminds me, Hellsing is being redone with a story closer to the manga.  I should go see about finding more episodes of it.

Princess Mononoke... is still an all time love for me, i've watched it many times over dubbed and subbed. U may enjoy the rest of Miyazaki's series, they're all very good family movies.

Grave of the Fireflies is such a sad movie, but good none the rest. I never got into Inuyasha, though his earlier work, Ranma 1/2 I loved.

The rest i've heard of but never seen, may give me an idea of what i should watch next lol

If anyone needs to find places to watch Liscened/Unliscened anime, i can easilly give links, i'm always trying to keep up to date on all anime, even if it's to a series i'm not that intersted in, i will gladly help anyone out ^^

My favorite would be the one my sister doesn't like because of the "head chopped off" sceen, Princess Mononoke. It's great subbed and dubbed (which is ultra rare!).

But i've enjoyed all but the cat returns? of miyazaki, the rest i enjoyed to their full potential and loved, especially whisper of the heart too.

I haven't seen much but I like .hack//sign, Naruto, Digimon (lol if it counts)... Miyazaki made Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle right? I like them.

Kris Wabbits wrote:
My favorite would be the one my sister doesn't like because of the "head chopped off" sceen, Princess Mononoke. It's great subbed and dubbed (which is ultra rare!).
That movie is the weirdest and creepiest movie I've seen. I've only seen parts of it and the part where the guy is holding his friends head in his lap. EWWWW

Latest posts

Back