Animal Communicators

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dia

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experiences with Animal Communicators with their rabbits while they have been alive or after their passing? I have been reading a lot about this lately and it had been something I always wanted to do when my first Mini Rex, Turbo, was still alive....and I still would like to try it, but I don't know anyone who has ever went to an Animal Communicator or have any experiences to share.

I am interested in this too and always have been. If only I knew where to start to find someone who is real and isn't charging way out of budget.

I wonder what it would be like to have some closure from a pet that passed away unexpectedly. Our kitten, Zaide, was 7 months old when he suddenly died in front of me on October 1st of 2008....I always wanted to know what happened, what he felt, and if he is okay now.

[sup]Ugh.....crying now :cry2.[/sup]

I always was interested and I am currently reading a book that I purchased on Amazon called "Animals and the Afterlife" by Kim Sheridan. This is when I became even more interested and looked into finding an Animal Communicator. I would suggest reading this book to anyone who is interested in this topic.....or anyone who just really wants to read a good book. It was one of the many I purchased after the passing of my rabbit in January.

http://www.janielandes.com/

Janie is a friend of mine and the first communications she did for me was with our dog, Whip, after Whip died. Whip sent "nose bumps" to my son. Janie could NOT have known about the nose bumps that Whip would do to get attention.

She has also communicated with both our rabbits, Pixel and Skyler, and Parker, the foster we had. I admit, I tested Janie. There was something wrong with Parker's foot. I asked Janie to ask him what happened to his foot. What she described to me fit EXACTLY what the vet found in the x-rays, AFTER the communication. You can see Parker and his x-rays here:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuHQ1nDebk[/ame]

I also asked her to explain the litter box to Parker. Within two days, he was totally litter box trained! He hadn't understood what it was for.

I have recommended Janie to several people and they have all been quite satisfied with her services and prices. Janie and I live about 1,300 miles from each other and have never met in person. All she needs is a recent photo to communicate with your pet. And, Janie is a very gentle, kind soul. I like her alot. I highly recommend her.

Thank you! This information is great and I will be looking into it further. I am looking into this Animal Communication for my rabbit that has passed on. His passing has left me a mess. Its such a hard thing to get over, but each day I start to feel a little better and I have decided to make a rabbit website dedicated to him. He passed because of an abcess that affected 3 of his teeth and infected so much of his jaw that even surgery could not help. I know I did everything that I could for him....but still its so hard on me.

I'm so sorry you lost Turbo. I know you still hurt. When Janie offered to contact Whip for me, after Whip had died, I did not believe in Animal Communication, at all. But, I thought it would make Janie feel like she was helping me, so I agreed. I was pretty stunned by what Janie told me, and by how much better I did feel. She really did help me reach closure.

Love doesn't die. Turbo took your love with him, and left his love with you.

Sorry to hear of the loss of Turbo... haven't had any experience personally but I know in the horse field many have used Bonnie Fogg and have been very satisfied with their results.

I was a mess after my Lab Sparky died (we had to put him to sleep back in 2002 after 14 years and he had lymphatic cancer that took him down quickly). I would not have believed it but my late grandfather who loved him I saw out of the corner of my eye when I was feeding horses, and two days after Sparky's passing I caught a glimpse of Sparky at my side and another glimpse of my grandfather (in his golf knickers - he was always a dapper dresser). While I do not know what I experienced exactly (I was not under the influence of substances), it left me with a pronounced sense of peace that Sparky had passed in happiness with a family member to watch him, despite my grief.

Good luck and I hope you find the answers you seek.

Denise

From the reading I have done on animal communication, animals communicate in "pictures." An example would be if you were in your living room looking or playing with your bunny and suddenly you thought about getting him some Craisins (which were in the kitchen), the theory is that the bunny communicated his want to you...

I need to read more on this.

Denise

If you are really interested in it....read the book i am still reading "Animals and the Afterlife"

It was one of the many i bought after the passing of my rabbit....i decided to read a lot and that has helped me through being upset.

DeniseJP wrote:
From the reading I have done on animal communication, animals communicate in "pictures." An example would be if you were in your living room looking or playing with your bunny and suddenly you thought about getting him some Craisins (which were in the kitchen), the theory is that the bunny communicated his want to you...

I need to read more on this.

Denise

LOL - I am not a "Doctor Doolittle" although my hubby thinks I am!:biggrin2:

I gathered this info from two books I have read on communication with horses and communications with animals of all species. It makes sense to me as I do not speak horse, dog, rabbit, etc in the sense that they do... but if you work with animals long enough, you get to know them as well as they know you.

I am lucky that my special mini horse is adept at communicating with me - she will throw her feed pan at me if I am slow at doling out treats and or dinner. I have had her for 15 years so we know each other pretty well, having spent time in her stall waiting for her to foal and having her decide that sleeping right up next to me was in her best interests, doing volunteer service work with her and learning that she did not think that pooping in public was a great idea - she likes to go to her horse trailer for a rest stop and she will indicate this to me in ways that only I can interpret - the general public hasn't figured out her language of shifting her body, gentle nuzzles and nips and tail swishes which all mean something to me. Mercy has interpreted my sign language to her for certain behaviors... this is why she excelled as a Delta Society Pet Partner therapy horse.

I'd love to know more about rabbit communication myself...but I am a novice in this field... and at my age, I am open to all ideas.

Denise

I was at a Pet Expo near me and they had a few Animal Communicators there and all donations went to some shelters that were there. So I thought why not and there was one that wanted pics of my bunnies. She knew Sophie was a boy and all about Flash's past owner's. The things she told me she couldn't have known.

DeniseJP I read your post about seeing your beloved Lab after passing. It happened to me when my Lab Codie passed. It was a week later and I went home to visit my parents and they loved her so much. When I got out of the car after a 2-1/2 hr drive crying the whole way down knowing she was always with me in the car. I saw the gate fling open and she came running out all happy to see me. I just stood there wondering what just happened. So yes you weren't hallucinating their spirit was with us.

I'm so sorry you lost Turbo.

I'd like to add an animal communicator experience, although it was with my greyhounds and not my rabbit. We had a problem with a greyhound that wasn't eating. She was fairly recently rescued from the track. She had started eating, but within a few weeks, she stopped. She also attacked our other greyhound. We were really confused. We took her to a vet (female) and she screamed when that vet examined her. It was very stressful all around. That vet said she was a dangerous dog and should be put down. We took her to a second vet (male) for a second opinion. She didn't flinch once while he examined her and was completely silent. He said he couldn't find anything wrong, but could not explain why she was not eating.

Our last resort: animal communicator. I did not believe in it.

The communicator had never met us and did not know anything except that she was a rescued greyhound who didn't want to eat any more. She told us the following (which she said the greyhound communicated to her in pictures/thoughts):
1) the greyhound was a princess at the track due to her racing record and always got her way.
2) she didn't like the food we were giving because the kibble was too small
3) she had been to a female vet recently and she hated it and was frightened.
4) she had also been to a male vet recently and the communicator said he looked like a football player (which he did!) and the greyhound loved him and only wanted to see him in future
5) she didn't like our other greyhound because we were feeding her first
6) she would not eat until we got a different food.
7) she was sorry about attacking our other dog but she didn't know how to get along with her.

I thought it was unreal that she told her about the 2 vets, in particular, because they were so different, and the communicator described them very well, not even having known that she had been taken to 2 vets. I also thought the thing about our other greyhound was interesting. So....

1) we began feeding the 2nd greyhound first.
2) she didn't eat until we got larger kibble food, 3 days later!
3) she has never made a sound or a cry going to the other vet, even for shots.
4) she only attacked the other greyhound 1 other time, and it was when she stole her bone.
5) she became much more affectionate after the whole experience.

For what it's worth, I really believe in it now. I think it's totally worth investigating. Don't give up if the first communicator you work with is not effective. I think some people really have the gift, and others do not, but wish that they did!

Claire

I would reccomend Pam Adams http://user.digisurf.com.au/soulcompanions/ she wrote a book called "Angels who came with fur and paws" she is awesome and I dealt with her a lot while I was running an animal sanctuary. There is even a chapter on one of our rescue dogs, Derrick in her book. It's a great book if you are interested in animal communication. She's a great lady.

Flick wrote:
http://www.janielandes.com/

Janie is a friend of mine and the first communications she did for me was with our dog, Whip, after Whip died. Whip sent "nose bumps" to my son. Janie could NOT have known about the nose bumps that Whip would do to get attention.

She has also communicated with both our rabbits, Pixel and Skyler, and Parker, the foster we had. I admit, I tested Janie. There was something wrong with Parker's foot. I asked Janie to ask him what happened to his foot. What she described to me fit EXACTLY what the vet found in the x-rays, AFTER the communication. You can see Parker and his x-rays here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDuHQ1nDebk

I also asked her to explain the litter box to Parker. Within two days, he was totally litter box trained! He hadn't understood what it was for.

I have recommended Janie to several people and they have all been quite satisfied with her services and prices. Janie and I live about 1,300 miles from each other and have never met in person. All she needs is a recent photo to communicate with your pet. And, Janie is a very gentle, kind soul. I like her alot. I highly recommend her.
Thanks for suggesting her. I checked out her website and really liked it. Her prices are pretty good to. I emailed her everything and am going to try it. I am still a little skeptical especially through pictures but am open to it and am hoping that it goes well.

Thanks

I also looked at Janie's website....I am going to email her too. Thanks to everyone and their great information and stories. I feel a little better now that I have heard stories from people on here. Before this I had only been able to read the stories on the pages of some of the Animal Communicators.

I am sure I won't be having my reading right away, but when I do....I will share the results with everyone. :)

Latest posts

Back