And we are off... :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunMommaD

Reaction score
Well soon! We leave Monday morning for the UK (scotland to be exact) my hubby's granpa passed away are heading over for the funeral and a little vacation time. We so need it! So anyway I know that some of you live over there... So here is my question! We will be driving from Annan/gretna-green to kenmore on Friday, and would love if anyone has any suggestions of some things we should stop and see on the way? Or any fun things in the area that we should do? We will be staying at my in-laws country home Friday through Tuesday in kenmore, scotland and will be doing day trip type things...

I'm very excited as it's been about 6 years since we've been back there, I am not however looking forward to the plane ride... I really hate flying lol

Our neighbor has watched our dogs before and he will be keeping all of them now :) he came over the other night and cookie was running all over and playing with him :) I'm nervous to leave them, but I feel good about him taking care of them! He has always been very responsible with caring for our pets in the past & he used to have rabbits too :) I'm also working on my "Book" of instructions to leave for him lol

Latest posts

Back