An Unexpected Rescue

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taco. And oh my bun what a floozy! I was flipping her tail back and forth, and she bounced up and flopped on her back, belly up right under my hand! She will nip you if you stop petting. Poor Robbie has red marks all up and down his arm. We'll have her spay done after the Christmas holidays. She will run his household, I can guarantee that.

Oh this is wonderful! I am so glad she is settling in now. She is very cute

Alice is awesome!!!!

Do you find yourself singing the old Arlo Guthrie tune "Alice's Restaurant"? Somehow, I do...

LOL bunnyman! Nope, that one hasn't come to me.

However...Robbie has changed her name. Geez! He wants to call her Jody in honor of Jovi. I personally thought Alice was appropriate, but he really hasn't been calling her by name yet so. I said darn Robbie, I've already made her a blog! The goober, but whatever makes him feel good about her is good for me.

Jodi, Alice; anything is better than Funny Bunny.

I am guessing we're definitely close in age by you knowing "Alice's Restaurant" lol

What a beautiful Mini Lop. I love that breed. My Mr. Bunny was a sweetheart Mini Lop. What I like the most about the Mini Lop is that it is a sweet, cuddly, energetic, and curious breed. You get the best of all worlds! There are some breeds like the English Spot that are curious and energetic and athletic and will probably make you amused for hours, but they would rather use their 400 IQ's to devise a way to escape from a pen instead of wanting to snuggle with you and give kisses. There are some breeds like the Flemish Giant and French Lop that probably won't do back flips for you because they can barely get their 15 pound frames off the ground, but they will rub their face against your arm forever. Then there are some breeds like the Mini Lop, Dutch, and Havana that are just incredible providing all of the rabbit attributes a person could desire. Good luck with your bunny!

Yes! I'm not sure if she's pure mini lop. She's smaller than Jovi, who was a Holland lop. I do know that she's pure joy. She has blossomed in personality. I've read that the REW usually do have lovely personalities. She loves her pets, especially butt scratches lol. She'll hike up on her back toes for a good butt scratch.

We have the best of both worlds. My big ol English Lop Barry, and this tiny little helicopter eared honey.

Back