An introduction...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttinbutrouble

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been reading the forums for a couple of weeks now. I've really been enjoying the pics of everyone's buns.

My name is Heatherand I live in Ohio with my son and our 2Siberian Huskies. We don't have any buns yet. We're planning on gettinga couple buns but we have to wait a little bit longer (at least a monthor so) until we have the money to build them a hutch and provide themwith all of the other things that they need. I used to have buns when Iwas a chlid. I went into a local petstore a couple months ago and sawthe cutest lil girl and I decided it was time to bring buns back intomy life and share the joy with my son.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Hi and welcome to RO!:wave:You must beexcited about getting some bunnies!:DYou can check thereference section for articles and posts on all sorts of things to dowith care and health whichis very helpfulor feelfree to post a question and we'll do our best to answer it.

Welcome! I'd be going nuts waiting for a new bunny. Actually, I did go nuts when I had to wait for my newest bunny, LOL.

Anyways, I hope you like posting photos (if you can) when you get thebunny! We're all photo-aholics. ;)And as stated above,there's lots to learn from this forum, most of which is best to readbefore you get the bunny so you know what to expect. :)

Hey welcome!! I agree with MBB,waiting is so hard!!! But very responsible of you to so all thisresearch and planning before hand. We need more future bunnyowners like you around!

Can't wait to see pictures when you decide on a little guy/girl!

Welcome to the Forum Nuttinbutrouble. :welcome1

Ifollowed this Forum for three months before I got my Bunny.

All the information and meeting greatpeople and seeing their bunnies was agreat start in finding abunny. I was hopingto get a lop, but a specialrescue came up, so Itook home a Netherland Dwarf.And she turned out to be a perfectbunny for me.

Rainbows! :)

Hey, welcome to the forum. I know exactly howyou feel about waiting! My last bunny passed away last winter, and I'vebeen waiting ever since to get a new bunny! He's coming home with me onOctober 1st, the day before he turns eight weeks old. Five weeks andone day left to wait! :?It seems sooo long.

:welcome1:hello

Hi! Welcome to the forum!!

As others have said, there is LOADS of information about bunnies onthis site, and it's actually the site I first visited (and stayed on)when I was researching to bring home my bunnies. I recommenddoing as much reading as possible in both the Rabbit 101 and RabbitHealth sections of the forum. Both contain SO MUCHinformation, and they're really wonderful. Don't let theRabbit Health section scare you...it's all "just in case" information,and just good to be aware of before bringing a bunny home.

Having a bunny (or bunnies) is so rewarding and fun, and they'reremarkably easy to care for (there are some things that should bewatched out for, but they're all-in-all quite inexpensive as far asgeneral supplies and housing). I hope we see you soon with apicture of your new friend! :)

Welcome to the RO family! :wave:

Rosie

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Yes, I'm really excited about adding a bunny or two to our family. I'mhoping the anticipation doesn't kill me LOL! I just want to make surethat I'm as educated as possible before the big day arrives. I hadbunnies when I was a kid, but that's been a quite a few years so Ifigured I should soak up as much as possible before I actually bringany bunnies home.

And no worries about pictures once I do finally bring home anotherfurry friend, I'm an avid photographer. I'll do my best to giveeveryone their photo fix :thumbup

Latest posts

Back